News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pokemon Training Topic

Started by SlowPokemon, July 18, 2011, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

A great physical wall would be Skarmory. Pair that with Blissey (a special wall), and you got one heck-of-a combo.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Roz~

The Skarmbliss combo used to be deadly, until everyone started using it/people trained 'mons to counter it. But yea, it'd be good in Battle Tower methinks. Also a good physical wall would be Weezing. It's awsm as a wall. Another good Special wall would be Tentacruel.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

i wish i could hac mons... I WANTs ME uh MELOETTA! i already have a damn useless keldeo and genesect frum trading...they are free to whoever can offer a hacked meloetta.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Quote from: olimar12345 on July 19, 2011, 06:22:24 PMi wish i could hac mons... I WANTs ME uh MELOETTA! i already have a damn useless keldeo and genesect frum trading...they are free to whoever can offer a hacked meloetta.

No one on NSM is going to give you one. Go ask for one on Serebii, plenty of hackers lurking there.

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on July 19, 2011, 03:21:47 PMTraining up a team for the Battle Tower. Any ideas anyone?
Which game? I use full out power on the Battle Subway, but I'm always beaten :( Use stallers, Pokemon with Thunderwave and Will-o-Whisp 'cuz the Battle Tower Trainers just attack. They rarely stall Except for that fucking Roserade! If that doesn't work just use fast, powerful Pokemon like Salamence, Flygon, Kingdra etc. but have the types spread out so you don't have heaps of weeaknesses and can hit the other trainer's weaknesses (This was my problem). And makes sure that you rarely switch, espeacialy when you get to the harder trainers. If you switch out it's most likely that your Pokemon is going to be OHKOd or severaly damaged. Good Luck!

Shadoninja

probably want something to defeat shedinja whether that be a super effective move, damaging weather, or status effects.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 19, 2011, 07:56:40 PMWhich game? I use full out power on the Battle Subway, but I'm always beaten :( Use stallers, Pokemon with Thunderwave and Will-o-Whisp 'cuz the Battle Tower Trainers just attack. They rarely stall Except for that fucking Roserade! If that doesn't work just use fast, powerful Pokemon like Salamence, Flygon, Kingdra etc. but have the types spread out so you don't have heaps of weeaknesses and can hit the other trainer's weaknesses (This was my problem). And makes sure that you rarely switch, espeacialy when you get to the harder trainers. If you switch out it's most likely that your Pokemon is going to be OHKOd or severaly damaged. Good Luck!

Diamond Version. I was doing so well until I found a Ludiculo. >:(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

Bronzong, maybe. Maybe. Unless I have something mixed up.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Quote from: Roz~ on July 19, 2011, 06:23:52 PMNo one on NSM is going to give you one. Go ask for one on Serebii, plenty of hackers lurking there.
I don't know why you get so worked up over hacking pkmn,  i beat the game months ago and its boring now... meloetta is the last pokemon i need to have all 649 and both serebii and pokebay arent givn them out...just wanted to see if anyone here could help me out...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Quote from: olimar12345 on July 19, 2011, 11:52:48 PMI don't know why you get so worked up over hacking pkmn,  i beat the game months ago and its boring now... meloetta is the last pokemon i need to have all 649 and both serebii and pokebay arent givn them out...just wanted to see if anyone here could help me out...

Probably because you've been asking for one for a long time, and no one's ever gave you one. People, i.e not just me, think it's annoying. That's why I said that. If you want to hack 'mons fine, but don't bother others to get something when they clearly don't want to/can't give you the 'mon you're looking for.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 19, 2011, 10:15:23 PMBronzong, maybe. Maybe. Unless I have something mixed up.

Yep Bronzong is good. Can set up hazards, wall sweepers and deal decent damage to them. You can use it as Trick Room support/sweeper, Rain Dance support, Dual screener, etc.

spitllama

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 19, 2011, 08:01:26 PMprobably want something to defeat shedinja

Impossible. Shedinja is invincible. Give up now.

And don't you pretty much have to have a 'chomp in there somewhere to do the battle tower/subway?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

But I can offer legit pokemon for hacked ones, who wouldnt want that? i.e (used correctly) I could offer you a legit lvl 86 latios for a pokemon you took a minute to hack for. You'd be getting the better end of the deal-thats what I'm trying to get through.

I just said genesect and keldeo earlier because they are harder to get=more desirable.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on July 20, 2011, 09:56:57 AMImpossible. Shedinja is invincible. Give up now.

And don't you pretty much have to have a 'chomp in there somewhere to do the battle tower/subway?

Actually Shedinja is one of the worst Pokemon out there. Worse than my favorite (Spinda). Almost worse than Delcatty.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345