News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pokemon Training Topic

Started by SlowPokemon, July 18, 2011, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Clanker37

FINALY! After a grand total of 72 Scythers (Anyone want one?) I have an Adamant one with Technician! In celebration of this acheivment which some how survived 3 months and 5 rage quits I will be training a team! So far I have : Mienshao, Metagross, Scizor, Terakion, Blissey. I really need something for my 6th member

fabbemannen

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 26, 2011, 02:09:29 AMFINALY! After a grand total of 72 Scythers (Anyone want one?) I have an Adamant one with Technician! In celebration of this acheivment which some how survived 3 months and 5 rage quits I will be training a team! So far I have : Mienshao, Metagross, Scizor, Terakion, Blissey. I really need something for my 6th member
Togetic
He/she isn't really good, but he/she is the funniest to play with :P

SlowPokemon

^that's why you use Togekiss for actual usability. Just use one with Serene Grace/King's Rock/Air Slash. <3

Quote from: winterkid09 on July 25, 2011, 11:33:30 PMBad bad bad bad bad .

X) sorry you know when you have those moments when your hands just type a comment without your permission...?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 26, 2011, 02:09:29 AMFINALY! After a grand total of 72 Scythers (Anyone want one?) I have an Adamant one with Technician! In celebration of this acheivment which some how survived 3 months and 5 rage quits I will be training a team! So far I have : Mienshao, Metagross, Scizor, Terakion, Blissey. I really need something for my 6th member

Your team has no 'mons that resist water/electric/ground/fighting type moves. So you could go with Gengar â'¸ Levitate, that way you can deal with ground and fighting stuff. If you do that then you have 3 'mons with the same weakness though; psychic type stuff. So if you choose Gengar you should use another 'mon instead of either Terrakion and Mienshao. Haxorus could be nice, but since you don't really have any water type 'mon you could also go for Kingdra. Kingdra doesn't resist electric attacks but he's still pretty good.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 26, 2011, 07:36:44 AMYour team has no 'mons that resist water/electric/ground/fighting type moves. So you could go with Gengar â'¸ Levitate, that way you can deal with ground and fighting stuff. If you do that then you have 3 'mons with the same weakness though; psychic type stuff. So if you choose Gengar you should use another 'mon instead of either Terrakion and Mienshao. Haxorus could be nice, but since you don't really have any water type 'mon you could also go for Kingdra. Kingdra doesn't resist electric attacks but he's still pretty good.

If you feel a bit more daring, get a Grass-type somewhere; those resist Water, Electric, and Ground.

Shadoninja

too many physical hitting types. needs moar special hitters.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 26, 2011, 08:20:19 AMIf you feel a bit more daring, get a Grass-type somewhere; those resist Water, Electric, and Ground.

Yea I thought about that too, but he already has Scizor and Metagross, so adding a Grass type in there... not sure it's a good idea. Unless he adds a 'mon like Heatran or any 'mon with the Flash Fire ability then it would be meh. And I don't want him to change all of his team either. x)

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 26, 2011, 09:03:39 AMtoo many physical hitting types. needs moar special hitters.

^This. That's why Gengar would be nice.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

I still can't beat Red wtf >:C I'm really really tired of training at the E4.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

Which one of his pokemon are you stuck on?

SlowPokemon

Lol in the old games doesn't he have Espeon? In HGSS he has Pikachu, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Lapras, and Snorlax.

triforced1

I can't get a freaking cofagrigus to appear Gaaaahh

Winter

SlowPokemon