News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XVIII: Adelaide's Impetuous Adventures of Inanity In the Macrocosm...

Started by SlowPokemon, July 18, 2011, 07:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

"Adelaide, why are you such a useless child?  Can you not do anything?"

Whipping can be heard.

"Adelaide, why haven't you brought your share of money to me?  If you're not paying up, you'll be going without food for a few days.  What?  You were sick?  You should have thought of that before you took a day off from work.  It's not as if you ever do anything but pull a few levers and put a few things together.  You indolent bastard."

"Enough crying, get up, I prohibit you from missing another day of work.  What are you blabbering about?  Rich, affluent?  You idiot, we're in poverty.  This is no castle of the nobility.  Insane little girl."

---

"Back to work, I don't pay you to lounge here."

"The machine is stuck?  Put your hand in there?  What's that?  Margaret's hand was cut open when she did it?  As if I care.  What?  She died and fell to the ground while blood spewed all over everyone?  How sad.  Would you rather starve to death then?  I'll fire you right now if you dare disobey me."

"Your fingers got scratched?  Well, boohoo.  You've wasted enough time anyway, so get out.  Skedaddle, you're not wanted here.  Don't give me those tears, you bastard of a child.  H-hey, no, what are you d-"

"... You god damn b- what, don't touch that, you'll..." *thud*

-

"Adelaide, what are you doing?  You'll be in trouble if you continue, stop it, stop it!"

"Adelaide, Adelaide?"

"You... you killed him?  Adelaide, how will we ever be payed now?  You've ruined everything, my family barely has any sustenance with me working, we'll die without my wages!"

"Where are you going?  Get back, you need to be punished?  Ooooh, what was the number for 911?  I'll ask an adult... Adelaide, no!"

Night Three is over. Mashi is dead. It is now Day Three. Day Three ends Wednesday, July 27, 2011, at 9:00 PM or whenever I feel like it.

Tribune 1:
PSYCHIC, CLAIM TO MASHI BECAUSE HE'S THE HERRING.

AS MASHI MENTIONED, SFK HAS BEEN SEERED GREEN.
HOWEVER, HE COULD STILL BE THE MASTER WOLF.

THE NEXT HUMAN TRIBUNE WILL NOT BE POSTED IN ALL CAPS AGAIN, AS THE WOLVES WOULD PROBABLY TRY TO IMITATE THE TYPING STYLE.
IF MASH DIES, I'LL RELAY SEERINGS.

Tribune 2:
fingerz is red!

I was really happy to get more tribune activity. Admittedly, one was three hundred words and one was three words, but still. Activity.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Purple1222119

Since Mashi is now dead, I will take over some of the analyzing. I find both of these tribunes slightly suspicious.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2011, 06:58:09 PMTribune 2:
fingerz is red!

I think I'll opt not to believe this one. A claim to a person's role, with nothing to back it up. While

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2011, 06:58:09 PMTribune 1:
PSYCHIC, CLAIM TO MASHI BECAUSE HE'S THE HERRING.

THE NEXT HUMAN TRIBUNE WILL NOT BE POSTED IN ALL CAPS AGAIN, AS THE WOLVES WOULD PROBABLY TRY TO IMITATE THE TYPING STYLE.

this one has A LOT more proof to back it up. As evidenced by the last few pages, we know that Mashi was the Herring, and also knows the identity of the human tribune and the Seer, so I find this one a lot more trustworthy and I believe it is the human one.

Although it could be the other way around, the all caps tribune attempting to appear human to give false information, but if that was so, why would the humans write a three-word tribune that would undoubtedly make it appear as a wolf tribune? If fingerz was truly seered, I think the human tribune would probably say more. That's why I believe the all caps tribune is human.

So I guess SFK is green then. And I will be expecting the human tribune writer to relay seerings.

Well, that's all I'm gonna do for now.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

SuperFireKirby

Okay, Mashi is out of the game. fuck cuz he was the only one doing anything.

Anyways, Mashi's death makes me more certain the shadow is a wolf. Maybe not the last but Dude pm'd him about something, Shadow refused to answer any question about the contents of the pm or post a screenshot of it and Dude also seemed pretty wolfy in irc before we took him down.

SHADOWKIRBY, CONVINCE ME YOU'RE NOT A WOLF.(or someone else convince me)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

DrP

SuperFireKirby
Shadowkirby_64
drpamplemousse
Purple1222119
Wrydryn
Jub3r7
fingerz

SlowPokemon

1. Mashi
2. Dude
3. SuperFireKirby
4. shadowkirby_64
5. winterkid09
6. drpamplemousse
7. Purple1222119
8. Wrydryn
9. Universe-X
10. Concerto
11. Jub3r7
12. fingerz

Leaves:
3. SuperFrieKirby
4. shadowkirby_64
6. drpamplemousse
7. Purple1222119
8. Wrydryn
11. Jub3r7
12. fingerz
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

So if we somehow haven't gotten a single wolf after today's lynch, we lose. I don't see that happening though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I say we wait for the tribune to post, just to avoid incase 3 wolves are still remaining.

Jub3r7

Wait, the tribune or the psychic? The psychic's the one who would tell us that.
QuotePSYCHIC, CLAIM TO MASHI BECAUSE HE'S THE HERRING.

The psychic won't be able to claim to Mashi anymore, and unless the psychic doesn't mind sacrificing himself, it would be better if he didn't claim at all...
Since the psychic didn't claim to Mashi while he was still alive, we either have:
1. An inactive psychic,
2. An inexperienced psychic, or
3. A dead psychic. :(

I'm fairly certain that this tribune was human, because it regarded a lot of issues rather than just who was seered the previous phase.
Also, this tribune was in all caps just like the tribune from night 1, which Mashi announced was from the humans.

Unfortunately, the tribune also mentions they won't be talking in all caps anymore due to the fact that the wolves would probably try to imitate this during the next night phase.

Quotefingerz is red!
Since this is probably the wolf tribune (due to the reasons mentioned above), we can assume one of two things:
1. fingerz is not red, or
2. They could have been using reverse psychology, attempting to appear wolfish so they could defend fingerz.
#1 is more likely, although there's no way to be 100% sure.

Now regarding my suspicions: 64 / e times MK apparently left the chatroom when questioned about whether or not Dude sent him a private message.
Usually we could expect denial about something like this from a human and a wolf, but avoiding the question would only fall into the wolf category.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Purple1222119

I'm gonna go with shadowkirby also, for the reasons stated above, as well as the fact that shadowkirby was one of the other ones that Mashi suspected of being a wolf.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Wrydryn

Shadowkirby due to reasons stated above and if Dude is a wolf and no claims to a second PM from him, Shadowkirby is most likely a wolf.