News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XVIII: Adelaide's Impetuous Adventures of Inanity In the Macrocosm...

Started by SlowPokemon, July 18, 2011, 07:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Just to inform you, and I'm not confirming anything, the Herring is a human Seer'd blue and the Miller is Seer'd red.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Yeah, Mashi was the herring, so whoever sent you that message can't be.
Oh, you mean that wry could be the miller.

So if they are blue, then they are either the tribune or the seer.
Since you were seered green, it would make sense for a blue to trust you, but I don't see why a wolf would risk doing something like that.

If wry really is red, then there's only a small chance that he's going to be the miller.
At the beginning of the game, when I asked Mashi if he was suspicious of wry, and if wry was suspicious of Mashi, I got two different answers.

Mashi told me that he wasn't sure about wry, which would make sense, because it was only the beginning of the game.
Wry on the other hand told me that he was very suspicious of Mashi because he included himself in a list of possible wolves; and later we find out that Mashi is blue.

I just read back through all of wry's posts, and none of them contribute suspicions or ideas at all; they simply reflect either
1. Why he's inactive/Placing a safety
2. Restating the opinions of others/bandwagoning
3. Suggests to let phantoms decide who dies today?

Quote from: Wrydryn on July 29, 2011, 10:14:53 AMExactly the point, try and get everyone in the chat tonight for discussion. Or we can count up the phantoms and let those votes decide who dies.
If the human tribune isn't dead, seeing as how he's been inactive, then your phantom killing could take one of the blues.
I'd rather not have that, wry.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, I meant the Miller. I keep thinking the Herring is seered red for some reason

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Purple1222119

D: The one time you guys organize everybody to be in the chat, I won't be able to make it! I'm always in the chat, but the ONE TIME... Anyway, I was going to wait to see how this developed, but since all the beans were spilled. Yes, I can confirm that Wry is one of the three that Mashi suspected of being a wolf. But I won't vote just yet, since I still have time to lurk and analyze and such.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Wrydryn

I guess I'm the miller then.

But the idea behind the phantoms was just since the wolf(s) was inactive during the night phase they might be among the people who are inactive.

Also my suspicion on Mashi was never acted on, all I did was say that I thought he was suspicious, nothing else and not many people list themselves as a possible wolf which I thought could've meant that he was trying to use some sort of reverse psychology as he does do that.
We also didn't learn Mashi was Blue until late in the game. I said that very early in the game.

I also am on vacation so I'm doing things with my family and I know I won't be able to make the time for voting with a confident reason behind voting, thus the safeties.

Also, It's not really a band wagon, I only have my iPod with me right now so I have to spend time typing lengthy paragraphs. I would rather not spend time restating what's already been said since it's similar to my conclusions. If you would care to read some of Mashi's logs too, I've been active in the chat where I hope most of us can be tonight.

SuperFireKirby

I know this is going to sound kind of suspicious but I'm unsure whether the Anonymous Source is reliable or not so...

IF YOU'RE THE SEER PM CLAIM TO ME BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY TRUSTABLE HUMAN(SINCE I'M GREEN).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

I have BOLDED the important points of this conversation for those of you noobs who don't want to read through this whole thing

-->|   YOU (SuperFireKirby) have joined #twg
   =-=   Topic for #twg is “Host signups.”
   =-=   Topic for #twg was set by Master_Gamer38 on Thursday, May 26, 2011 2:32:37 AM
   SuperFireKirby   WRYDYN
   SuperFireKirby   DEFEND YOUR HONOR
   [Wrydryn]   Alright but I only have 4% battery
   SuperFireKirby   darn
   [Wrydryn]   And it will say client closed connection when my iPod shuts off
   SuperFireKirby   why shoyldn't I vote you off the island?
   [Wrydryn]   Well that's not really a good question to ask
   [Wrydryn]   And maybe because I'm here
   [Wrydryn]   What seems to be the only two active people
   [Wrydryn]   Seriously though, ask a specific question
   [Wrydryn]   Open ended questions like that aren't the best
   [Wrydryn]   pokes SuperFireKirby
   SuperFireKirby   but I dont have any specific questions lined up
   SuperFireKirby   Im not a Mashi
   SuperFireKirby   but
   SuperFireKirby   ummmm
   [Wrydryn]   Exactly why we needed him
   SuperFireKirby   apparently you contribute alot of useless posts, what aint got nothing to say?
   SuperFireKirby   then why post?
   SuperFireKirby   ^me trying to be Mashi
   SuperFireKirby   the problem is that the fact that you're red creates a iabilty
   SuperFireKirby   *liability
   SuperFireKirby   so, by business terms, the most effective option would be to vote you off regadless of whther you're actually a wolf

[Wrydryn]   I know it does, but there's not much I can do about it
   SuperFireKirby   unless, of course, the anonymous source is lying
   SuperFireKirby   and is a wolf

[Wrydryn]   There's always a chance of that
   [Wrydryn]   But I've probably been among the top 3 active in this game
   [Wrydryn]   And the wolf missed a wolfing last night
   [Wrydryn]   And I did pop in the chat for a bit that night, Mashi could vouch for me but he's dead
   [Wrydryn]   It's also just plain stupid to miss a night phase

SuperFireKirby   yeah
   SuperFireKirby   that definetly helps your case
   SuperFireKirby   but you did mention being on vacation

SuperFireKirby   you could have easily missed a few days
   [Wrydryn]   Yah, but I have wifi
   [Wrydryn]   And I wasn't doing anything that night
   [Wrydryn]   Besides the night ends at 9 or so
   [Wrydryn]   The wolfing could've come at any point in that sat
   [Wrydryn]   Day*
   [Wrydryn]   Also 3%
   SuperFireKirby   thats a good battery
   SuperFireKirby   mehhhhhhhhhh
   [Wrydryn]   All the settings are down
   SuperFireKirby   i hate this
   [Wrydryn]   Squeezing all I can out of it
   SuperFireKirby   I want to belive you since you seem very human and your case is highly arguable
   SuperFireKirby   but......
   SuperFireKirby   there's still that chance
   [Wrydryn]   But then there's the flip side
   [Wrydryn]   I know
   SuperFireKirby   plus the possiblity that we have an inactive seer and the wolves are jumping at it
   SuperFireKirby   by PMing me

SuperFireKirby   with false information
   [Wrydryn]   Based on the way that I play though, doesn't match up with the way the wolves are playing
   SuperFireKirby   I'm pretty sure the missed wolfing means we've gotten 1 or two of the wolves
   [Wrydryn]   Hold on, the app might crash
   SuperFireKirby   higly likely both dude and shadow were wolves
   [Wrydryn]   That's what I've been saying
   [Wrydryn]   Either that or they're both unlucky
   [Wrydryn]   I want to say they're both wolves though due to the change in how wolfings went the past night
   SuperFireKirby   in cases like this, I like wolfings to help me decide
   SuperFireKirby   but we dont get a wolfing until someone else gets lynched
   SuperFireKirby   they usual lead me to the suspect and clear suspicions
   [Wrydryn]   Exactly
   [Wrydryn]   That's where the problem is
   SuperFireKirby   sry bro, but if it comes down to it, you may have to be the weakest link
   [Wrydryn]   Yah
   [Wrydryn]   
   [Wrydryn]   But I think the possible last wolf is someone who has been inactive
   [Wrydryn]   Hence the missed wolfing

SuperFireKirby   probably
   SuperFireKirby   gonna go check that wolf list
   SuperFireKirby   player list, i mean
   [Wrydryn]   And I did mean to say the phantoms to decide who to who based on wolf inactivity
   [Wrydryn]   Who to lynch*

SuperFireKirby   yeah
   [Wrydryn]   Well we do have another day
   SuperFireKirby   so based on inactivity I'd say the prime culprits would be DRP and fingerz
   [Wrydryn]   Well the wolf tribune did say fingerz was a red

SuperFireKirby   rly
   SuperFireKirby   wait
   [Wrydryn]   Didn't it?
   SuperFireKirby   yep
   [Wrydryn]   So chances are he's a human
   SuperFireKirby   and that leaves DRP
   [Wrydryn]   But the wolfs could be using reverse psychology
   [Wrydryn]   And fingerz could be a wolf
   [Wrydryn]   But I don't think that at all
   [Wrydryn]   Too risky

SuperFireKirby   yeah
   SuperFireKirby   you'd have to be super ballsy to try that one

[Wrydryn]   I guess we have to get DRP in here then
   [Wrydryn]   2%
   SuperFireKirby   okay
   SuperFireKirby   chances are, you'll be lynched
   [Wrydryn]   Most likely
   [Wrydryn]   It's been a terrible game
   SuperFireKirby   I'm gonna try to argue a case against DRP to get something stirring
   SuperFireKirby   might not save you
   [Wrydryn]   You should also post this in the forum too
   [Wrydryn]   So people can attempt to read it

So to sum it up, DRP, the Anonymous source, and WRYDRYN all the three top suspicions I am looking at. Now we know we've gotten rid of at least one wolf, and unless no wolfing occurs tonight as well, we'll know whether we've gotten two wolves(since there will be four of us left). WRYDRYN could easily be the miller. Or he might be playing a very good human. Either way, it's really between DRP and Wrydryn at this point for me.

Purple1222119

Thank you for posting that log, and I sincerely apologize that I was not able to make it tonight, you all know I would've if I could. And now I'm glad I didn't vote too soon, because Wry is seeming less suspicious now, although he still is on the list. I don't want to make any bad choices though, so I'll thing about who to vote for overnight.

Purple1222119

Well since nobody posted, and I have to vote now, double post, sorry.

I'm gonna go for DRP on this one. The reason I think that is because, I see Wry in the chat nearly every day. So he must be active, right? No reason why he should miss a wolfing if he was a wolf. However, if DRP is as inactive as you say he is (after checking back, DRP only made 2-3 posts) that would explain a lot of things, especially if he was the last remaining wolf. It would explain the lack of wolfing last night, AND if he was also the Master Wolf, it would explain the lack of tribune on the first night (he did not post until way after that) and the lack of wolfing and tribune last night, as he did say he was having internet problems. Plus, Wry didn't seem that wolfish to me, but I don't know. He's just too active to miss a wolfing if he were the wolf.

Jub3r7

All the inactive people are just as likely to be our blues as they are wolves, though.
There was also a lack of a human tribune as well as the wolf tribune last night.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

Voting DRP

However the thing is with blues is that if need be, they can always claim blue if it comes down to it to safe themselves from a lynch. Also the human tribune might not always have something to say or it's part of a strategy. I.E. A wolf kills someone they assume is a blue and they aren't but the tribune doesn't post something the next night, the wolves might assume they've killed the tribune.

Also purple, double posting in a wolf game is fine since you're not allowed to edit your posts.

SuperFireKirby

DrP

I am waking from my Canadian slumber to vote.

Wry

he was seered red and I
want to eliminate him. (I'm actually surprised you haven't lynched him yet)

Purple1222119

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 30, 2011, 10:48:57 AMAll the inactive people are just as likely to be our blues as they are wolves, though.
There was also a lack of a human tribune as well as the wolf tribune last night.

D: I didn't think about that. /headdesk /headdesk /headdesk

Well, Wry has more votes anyway, so whatevs.

Quote from: Wrydryn on July 30, 2011, 07:39:22 PMAlso purple, double posting in a wolf game is fine since you're not allowed to edit your posts.

Ok thanks, I wasn't sure.

Wasn't night supposed to end tonight? 3 hours ago?

SlowPokemon

Technically night ended at 9 so all votes after then are invalid, making this a kitb between DrP and Wry.

Here goes.

Wrydryn dies, night is over, and humans win (SORRY WRY)

Seer: DrP
Wolves: Dude, Wry
Master Wolf (Wolf Tribune): Shadow kirby
Tribune: Jub
Miller: Fingerz (yep he was red but as no one ever Seer'd him I'm not sure how this was worked out)
Herring: Mashi

I'm ready for this game to be over, it was really irritating with the lack of tribune activity.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.