News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XVIII: Adelaide's Impetuous Adventures of Inanity In the Macrocosm...

Started by SlowPokemon, July 18, 2011, 07:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Adelaide played Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland and Kirby died.

NIGHT FOUR ENDS TOMORROW AT NINE PM EST.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Adelaide went to bed because it was night time and night time is for sleep because it's dark when it's night time and very nighty-like.

NIGHT FOUR IS OVER. NO ONE IS DEAD, THERE ARE NO TRIBUNES, AND I AM EXTREMELY PISSED. DAY FOUR ENDS SATURDAY AT NINE PM EST.

universe-X

*raises hand* S-Sir... night 4 is over... it is now day 5... ._.

SlowPokemon

universe-X

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 27, 2011, 09:30:53 PMNIGHT FOUR ENDS TOMORROW AT NINE PM EST.
I thought it ended tomorrow night, at July 29th 9 pm est, because by my clock your post still says "Today".
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

I was going to sleep. ;P It was 24 hours from when day was scheduled to end, like usual. Sorry.

Purple1222119

Wooooo inactivity! Best TWG ever! But seriously guys, this is my first TWG since TWG II and I think I'm being more active than most.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Wrydryn

Considering most people are being inactive or are making little effort to post, there is a chance that 2/3 wolves are dead and the third one is inactive. Or by chance only one is dead and the other two remain inactive as well.

fingerz

There can't be many people left now. Do we have any suspects?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Purple1222119

My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Wrydryn

Exactly the point, try and get everyone in the chat tonight for discussion. Or we can count up the phantoms and let those votes decide who dies.

SuperFireKirby

Okay, my computer is working again. So IRC tonight at uhhhhh maybe 9PM EST or something?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

OKAY, so an anonymous source has given infromed me that WRYDRYN has been seered red. So this can mean one of three things:

1)The Anonymous source was lying and is actually a wolf try to turn us in the wrong direction
2)The Anoymous source is telling me the truth and WRYDRYN is a wolf
3)That Anonymous source was telling the truth but WRYDRYN is the herring.(ermmm....wait wasn't Mashi the herring? If so, disregard this last option)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!