Submissions for July 24th Update - 5 New + ∞ Replacements

Started by Winter, July 16, 2011, 11:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Post up to 5 new submissions and as many replacements as you want.

Here are the Formatting Guidelines. Please read & follow them, it makes things easier and it makes the site look more professonal.

Yes. Seriously 5 new sheets this time.

Please provide PDF, MUS, and MIDI format, and make sure to write the arranger name in your post, if it is not your own username. Just to avoid mix-ups :)

Submissions close Sunday night, my time.

Want to be a featured arranger?

Your feature gives you a spot on the next update that is dedicated to you and your arrangements, this is in addition to everybody else's submissions.

Send me a PM with all of your unsubmitted sheets (replacements or not) and you will be randomly picked out of the applicants. If you are chosen, all of your arrangements will go through the same process as if posted here. You are still welcome to post arrangements here, regardless of whether you are picked or not. Please have a decent amount of sheets ready when you PM me (8-10 at least). Good luck!

Any applicants that don't win this week are automatically applied for the following week.

List of accepted arrangements (Updated constantly):

[GBC] The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Dancing Dragon Dungeon" - Dudeman
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Ancient Ruins" - Dudeman
[NDS] New Super Mario Bros. - "Walking the Plains (Two Pianos)" - Gzgregory (Replacement)
[WII] Super Mario Galaxy - "Speedy Comet" - Purple1222119
[WII] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - "Bowser's Galaxy Generator" - Purple1222119
[NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World - "K.K. Metal" - Purple1222119
[NDS] Pokemon Black/White -"Legendary Battle" - Purple1222119
[N64] Mario Party - "Rainbow Castle" - Nacho2420
[N64] Super Mario 64 - "Dire, Dire Docks" - Nacho2420 (Replacement)
[N64] Super Mario 64 - "Ending" - Nacho2420 (Replacement)
[Wii] SSBB - "Stickers and Trophies" - Thomas Wilson
[Wii] SSBB - "WIFI Waiting Room" - Thomas Wilson
[Arc] Dig Dug - "Movement" - Thomas Wilson
[NDS] Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story - "Bumpsy Plains" - Joel Hands-Otte
[NDS] Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story - "Main Theme" - Joel Hands-Otte
[NDS] Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story - "Main Theme (Two Pianos)" - Joel Hands-Otte
[NDS] Pokemon Black/White - "Musical Hall (Duet)" - Joel Hands-Otte
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy - "Buoy Base" - Olimar12345
[PC] Cave Story - "Last Battle (Duet)" - Olimar12345
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - "Trailer Theme (Two Pianos)" - Olimar12345
[GCN] Metroid Prime 2 - "Main Theme" - MetroidHunter26 (Replacement)
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy - "Gusty Garden Galaxy" - Olimar12345 (Replacement)
[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee - "Together, We Ride! (Two Pianos)" - Olimar12345 (Replacement)

Dudeman

Hah. First reply.

[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - Poisons Moth's Lair: PDF, MIDI, MUS
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - Dancing Dragon Dungeon: PDF, MIDI, MUS
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - Ancient Ruins: PDF, MIDI, MUS
[GBA] Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga - Cackletta Battle (Final): PDF, MIDI, MUS
[WII] Kirby's Epic Yarn - Patch Castle: PDF, MIDI, MUS

winter: Your MUS link to Poison Moth's Lair is invalid. And your PDF to Patch Castle is not downloading.

Cackletta Battle: Start by adding the rests in the right hand. if there's two 16th rests, make it an 8th rest, etc..

Dancing Dragin Dungeon: I fixed a few things and accepted it.

Please use a real copyright symbol next time.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Greg

(Replacement)[NDS] New Super Mario Bros: Walking the Plains (Two Pianos) MUS MID PDF

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

All of these are under the name Joel Hands-Otte.
When I said Don't worry then, I meant don't worry about changing it, not leaving them all off the update! :P

Bumpsy Plains from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story [ZIP]
Needs some 8vas in the right hand.

Main Theme from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story [ZIP]
A couple of 8vas for the right hand.

Main Theme (Duet) from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story [ZIP]
Same here. :P

Musical Hall (Duet) from Pokémon Black/White Versions [ZIP]
This is a duet for two pianos. There shouldn't be anything that needs changing. :)

Title Theme (Duet) from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky [ZIP]
If it's possible, could someone create a MID for this arrangement for me? I'm unable to do it and help would be appreciated. :)

winter: Title Theme (Duet) from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon leads to main theme from mario and luigi
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

nacho2420

My Submissions:
[N64] - Mario Party - Rainbow Castle

My Replacements:
[N64] - Super Mario 64 - Dire, Dire Docks
[N64] - Super Mario 64 - Ending

Greg

Quote from: Dudeman on July 18, 2011, 12:59:50 PMGZG, your links don't work.

Whoops, turns out I didn't copy the entire link... fixed now, thanks.

And it's Greg.  ;)

EFitTrainr

Quote from: fingerz on July 19, 2011, 10:26:51 PMTitle Theme (Duet) from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
I have the MUS and PDF files for this song but I'm unable to make a MIDI until I install Finale Notepad 2011 on Saturday. Unless you don't want the MIDI I'll put them up on Saturday. :)
PMD Ex. of Time and Darkness have a different opening than Sky :P
I like food.

fingerz

Yes, I know. It's hard to explain but in all PMD games at some point near the start they show the title screen again, when you're recruited into the guild I think, and that's where that song appears.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Purple1222119

Submissions

[WII] Super Mario Galaxy - Speedy Comet MUS MID PDF
[WII] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Fateful Decision Battle MUS MID PDF
[WII] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Bowser's Galaxy Generator MUS MID PDF
[NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World - K.K. Metal MUS MID PDF
[NDS] Pokémon Black and White - Legendary Battle MUS MID PDF

------------------------

Winter, I'm really proud of myself for doing all these. Thanks for getting me back into NSM and getting me back into arranging. This has really been worth it. Also, about your requests, don't worry I'll take them up for the next update! :)

winter: Fateful Decision has a really awkward ending note, but the rest of the sheet is awesome, what happened?
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Winter

Next Friday I am getting a new charger for my computer with my paycheck. Hopefully I can get the update started then. I wish I could say I'd never be late on an update, but I was wrong. Anyway, it should be up by the first of august. I'll have to do most of the update in one night. Anyway, keep submitting and ignore the empty list of submitted sheets. xD

(I hate typing with iPods)

pumpy_heart

[Wii] SSBB - "Stickers and Trophies" - Thomas Wilson
[Wii] SSBB - "WIFI Waiting Room" - Thomas Wilson
[Arc] Dig Dug - "Start" - Thomas Wilson
[Arc] Dig Dug - "Movement" - Thomas Wilson
[Cd-I] Zelda - "Overworld"- Thomas Wilson

winter: Something is preventing me from downloading "Start"

Overworld is not from Wand of Gamelon, but it is from Zelda's Adventure.

Olimar12345

It's been a while, kinda took most of the summer off. :P Well here's whats new:

New Submissions
-[Wii]-SMG-Buoy Base- MUS Midi PDF
-[PC]-Cave Story-Last Battle (Duet)- MUS Midi PDF
-[Wii]-SMG2-Trailer Theme (Duet)- MUS Midi PDF **NOT a replacement**

Replacements
-[GCN]-Metroid Prime 2 echoes-Main Theme- MUS Midi PDF (Just reformatted things, still arranged by MetroidHunter26)
-[Wii]-SMG- Gusty Garden Galaxy- MUS Midi PDF Completely remade from the ground-up! Enjoy!
-[GCN]-Super Smash Bros. Melee-Together, We Ride! (Duet) MUS Midi PDF (revision of my own piece)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

Just one big submission.

Donkey Kong Country Returns
Rocket Barrel 1
[MUS] [MID] [PDF]

This is arranged by Bloop, Shadoninja, Dekudude and The Deku Trombonist. Does this fit in one little space? :P

EDIT:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Majora's Incarnation
[MUS] [MID] [PDF]

EDIT 2: Fixed Majora's Incarnation: I forgot to save a changing...

winter: Add the copyright info. and the title on each page. Otherwise they would be accepted.

Bloop: Why do I always forgot that -,- however, Majora's Incarnation is fixed.