News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What is your favorite Nintendo 64 game? N64

Started by ASH501ST, July 16, 2011, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta-Ridley

Yeah i got them on xbox,and since i love the xbox controller and they refined all the edges to hd, its amazing! But still, RARE should have stayed with Nintendo.

ASH501ST

Yeah, I don't know the history of it.  But I think RARE would have been better with nintendo...I thought that nintendo owned rare so I dont know how microsoft came to own them
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

GaryOak

Ocarina of Time.

That's the only N64 game I've played lol.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

ASH501ST

Hahaha well The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is a great game ;)  You have never played super mario 64? or star fox?  you really should..But the N64 is my favorite system its the one I grew up with so you know...
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

fingerz

I remember the good old days, playing MK64 and pwning my younger brothers on battle. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

GaryOak

Quote from: ASH501ST on September 21, 2011, 05:06:37 PMHahaha well The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is a great game ;)  You have never played super mario 64? or star fox?  you really should..But the N64 is my favorite system its the one I grew up with so you know...

I was planning to buy Mario 64 for Virtual Console but I'm too lazy when it comes to playing Wii. Mayb someday.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

ASH501ST

Well, you really should.  And Star fox 64 is also on there just so you know :)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Nintendo17

Paper Mario
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice." Psalms 37:30

Super Zombie

Nintendo decided to not bother buying Rare, and eventually Microsoft bought them. After a few games that didn't sell well, they became a maker of crappy avatar and kinect content. That's the history.

vermilionvermin

I generally agree with most of what other people said, (with SM64, Smash Bros., and Mario Kart 64 being three of my favorite games) but my fourth favorite game on the N64 was Mario Party 3.  That's probably heavily nostalgia-based given that it was the first N64 game I can recall playing, but after playing all the Mario Parties again a couple of years ago, I can still say Mario Party 3 was my favorite.  It seemed like you were never out of it and that's probably why I enjoyed Mario Party 3 the most.

theoriginalspensa

My favourite game would have to be Banjo Kazooie just because of the nostalgia factor but the 64 had some fantastic games.

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

mdrafa

All is well.

FluteNinja

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
Starfox 64
Diddy Kong Racing

Haven't played Banjo Kazooie or Banjo Tooie in 8 years so I forget the story :P
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.