News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What is your favorite Nintendo 64 game? N64

Started by ASH501ST, July 16, 2011, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

I remember playing Diddy Kong Racing with my Dad when I was little. Good times. Not to mention all that Smashing I did with my older brothers though XD
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Meta-Ridley

oh yeah i forgot! Mario Kart 64!

I loved the track with the train in the desert.

Legos

You guys suck. Nobody played Fighting Force 64? So many memories with that.

Bespinben

I can't really say which one is my all-time favorite, but I do know which one is my favorite at this moment, which would be Banjo Kazooie. I just bought it, and IT'S SO FUN!!!

Meta-Ridley

Jtehanonymous

My list will probably be similar to a few I've seen...

LoZ OoT
Super Mario 64
Paper Mario 64
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 (Soooo awesome)
Donkey Kong 64 <3

ASH501ST

Tony Hawk, I remember that game...its been years sense I have played it.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

fabbemannen

ASH501ST

Did anyone mention golden eye 007?  That game was great!!!!  I had so much fun with my friends on that game, it was one of the only games I had that could do 4 player split screen.  It was so much fun.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Bespinben

Who needs 4-player split screen when you could have 1 whole screen with 4 players smashing each other to bits in the most ultimate video-game crossover ever?  *COUGH*Super Smash Bros.*COUGH*

But yes, I did enjoy playing Goldeneye. Especially picking the dude that was really short in multiplayer XD

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: ASH501ST on August 23, 2011, 12:20:56 PMDid anyone mention golden eye 007?  That game was great!!!!  I had so much fun with my friends on that game, it was one of the only games I had that could do 4 player split screen.  It was so much fun.
I was playing that the other day.  I'm stuck on that Aztec level.  It's DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! It's SO DAMN HARD. Even on agent.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

ASH501ST

Quote from: Bespinben on August 24, 2011, 03:28:10 AMWho needs 4-player split screen when you could have 1 whole screen with 4 players smashing each other to bits in the most ultimate video-game crossover ever?  *COUGH*Super Smash Bros.*COUGH*

haha, super smash bros is a really great game, but back in the day when I first got my N64 I got golden eye with it...I didn't get super smash bros until much later, unfortunatly.

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on August 24, 2011, 08:08:16 AMI was playing that the other day.  I'm stuck on that Aztec level.  It's DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! It's SO DAMN HARD. Even on agent.

The game is really hard.  I had so much trouble with that game when I was little. but its so good, that was like the first fps game I ever played.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Super Zombie

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 16, 2011, 12:42:38 PMBanjo Kazooie/Tooie are the greatest games on the N64

No exceptions.

Best friends. FOR LIFE!

ASH501ST

haha they are really good games, allthough I feel really weird having them for xbox haha
Per Audacia Ad Astra...