News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What is your favorite Nintendo 64 game? N64

Started by ASH501ST, July 16, 2011, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

I remember playing Diddy Kong Racing with my Dad when I was little. Good times. Not to mention all that Smashing I did with my older brothers though XD
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Meta-Ridley

oh yeah i forgot! Mario Kart 64!

I loved the track with the train in the desert.

Legos

You guys suck. Nobody played Fighting Force 64? So many memories with that.

Bespinben

I can't really say which one is my all-time favorite, but I do know which one is my favorite at this moment, which would be Banjo Kazooie. I just bought it, and IT'S SO FUN!!!

Meta-Ridley

Jtehanonymous

My list will probably be similar to a few I've seen...

LoZ OoT
Super Mario 64
Paper Mario 64
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 (Soooo awesome)
Donkey Kong 64 <3

ASH501ST

Tony Hawk, I remember that game...its been years sense I have played it.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

fabbemannen

ASH501ST

Did anyone mention golden eye 007?  That game was great!!!!  I had so much fun with my friends on that game, it was one of the only games I had that could do 4 player split screen.  It was so much fun.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Bespinben

Who needs 4-player split screen when you could have 1 whole screen with 4 players smashing each other to bits in the most ultimate video-game crossover ever?  *COUGH*Super Smash Bros.*COUGH*

But yes, I did enjoy playing Goldeneye. Especially picking the dude that was really short in multiplayer XD

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: ASH501ST on August 23, 2011, 12:20:56 PMDid anyone mention golden eye 007?  That game was great!!!!  I had so much fun with my friends on that game, it was one of the only games I had that could do 4 player split screen.  It was so much fun.
I was playing that the other day.  I'm stuck on that Aztec level.  It's DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! It's SO DAMN HARD. Even on agent.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

ASH501ST

Quote from: Bespinben on August 24, 2011, 03:28:10 AMWho needs 4-player split screen when you could have 1 whole screen with 4 players smashing each other to bits in the most ultimate video-game crossover ever?  *COUGH*Super Smash Bros.*COUGH*

haha, super smash bros is a really great game, but back in the day when I first got my N64 I got golden eye with it...I didn't get super smash bros until much later, unfortunatly.

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on August 24, 2011, 08:08:16 AMI was playing that the other day.  I'm stuck on that Aztec level.  It's DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! It's SO DAMN HARD. Even on agent.

The game is really hard.  I had so much trouble with that game when I was little. but its so good, that was like the first fps game I ever played.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Super Zombie

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 16, 2011, 12:42:38 PMBanjo Kazooie/Tooie are the greatest games on the N64

No exceptions.

Best friends. FOR LIFE!

ASH501ST

haha they are really good games, allthough I feel really weird having them for xbox haha
Per Audacia Ad Astra...