News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Oh no, the car isn't starting! Let's just keep trying anyway!

Seriously, they do that in horror movies or any time a car stalls on train tracks. Get out of the fucking car, you jerkass.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

But you're forgetting the doors get mysteriously locked!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Toby

And the windows are made of steel!

ETFROXX

And they already used all their wishes the Genie gave them!

...I'm tired ok.

Toby

Ahah.

This one is a little off but..

It's ALWAYS scooby doo that finds the monster

FSM-Reapr

Youtube main page advertising -____-

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

Yugi

When people say a certain RPG class is useless because of an early example of that class.

e.g People calling bards useless because of Edward (who was rather good in the DS version).

Clanker37

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 07, 2013, 12:11:37 PMWhen I ask someone how they are and they don't ask it back.
xD At work customers assume I've asked how they are. They're like, "Yeah good thanks, now what can I have that won't give me diabetes?" even though I have only said hi.

BTW, there's nearly nothing on KFC's menu that won't give you diabetes. Except, maybe a Hash Brown. If you eat only one. Ever. Maybe.

Bubbles

When people look at me funny because I dont like wearing coats when its cold out. I HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION apparently not really though

Also when people comment on my tallness, not for an icebreaker, conversation starter, or compliment, but simply because omgshessotallibetshedoesntknowitsoimgonnatellher

Dude

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 09, 2013, 10:09:05 PMAlso when people comment on my tallness, not for an icebreaker, conversation starter, or compliment, but simply because omgshessotallibetshedoesntknowitsoimgonnatellher
how tall are you?

Not trying to be an ass or anything I'm just curious.

Bubbles

6ft, and apparently thats unheard of for a 9th grade girl. I think I've been this height for a while now though, but I've always been a lot taller than everyone else

SlowPokemon

It must be awkward being tall when you're a girl. :/
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 09, 2013, 10:22:36 PM6ft, and apparently thats unheard of for a 9th grade girl. I think I've been this height for a while now though, but I've always been a lot taller than everyone else
*bows to the longest child ev- no wait that's sipan.

nvm then.