NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

This is definitely not getting the least bit old by now >__>
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

when things aren't in the same place. when food is left in the microwave.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

When dirty dishes that aren't mine are left in the sink (and crazy amounts of food particles, too)... oh and THE FOOD PARTICLES THAT SPATTER FROM FOOD CAKED ON TO THE SIDES OF A MICROWAGE!!! GAHHHHHHH!

Saria

I wash dishes like that everyday...
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

I always use "etf" instead of "eff" and always capitalize the word Slow in the wrong context.  :D

But yay I started a trend.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

INADVERTENTLY

But yes you did :)

I hate it when girls date douches and can't see that they're douches. Like, hello? You're dating an obnoxious jerk. You must go to retard school or something
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Why do nice girls always go for douche bags?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

They never go for the ones who genuinely care.

They only go for the Barney Stinson type.

HIGH V!

Roz~

People thinking that my car's a fucking taxi.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Roz~

Because they keep asking me to take them everywhere, especially my brother. Gas is expensive, and usually people don't pay me at all for driving them where they want. Oh and I live in a small village and everything is kinda far from my place.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Roz~ on August 19, 2011, 07:15:35 PMBecause they keep asking me to take them everywhere, especially my brother. Gas is expensive, and usually people don't pay me at all for driving them where they want. Oh and I live in a small village and everything is kinda far from my place.
I'm sorry. How come your brother can't drive himself?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Roz~

He doesn't have his driver's license yet. He started taking classes for that last year. His exam is on September 7th though, so he probably won't bother me anymore. And anyways I won't be home so even if he'd want to I couldn't be his taxi or w/e.  :P

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 19, 2011, 07:15:35 PMBecause they keep asking me to take them everywhere, especially my brother. Gas is expensive, and usually people don't pay me at all for driving them where they want. Oh and I live in a small village and everything is kinda far from my place.
Out here at Costco it's 3.69 (073.8/L), the place by my house is 3.95 (079.0/L)(it sucks for US prices). When I was in NS/NB, the price was between 129.7 and 134.2 (which is like 5.10-5.50 per gallon -- approximately)

Roz~

Yep, it's usually between 1.30-1.40/L. Which is expensive when you're a student and have other stuff to pay for.