News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

I tend to be pretty forgiving with grammar/spelling errors because otherwise I'd be a hypocrite.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Shaved heads on white guys.
Call me racist, but I'm sorry I just can't stand it. In the words of George Carlin, "It looks good on black guys. On you, it's disgusting and repulsive. (. . .) There's no reason to go walking around looking a freshly circumcised dick."
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Tbh.....I agree with you.

mikey

Sometimes bald looks pretty good though

Patrick Stewart?
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I should've been more specific: guys who intentionally shave their head while they have the ability to grow a full head of hair (young guys), which isn't really what Patrick Stewart did.
More from Carlin: "If you wanna be bald, do what I did- wait a while!"
what is shitpost

Sebastian

mikey

does Vin Diesel count
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Yes. He does NOT look good IMO
what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

:/ I have a receding hair line, your point is? Maybe they didn't want to be bald. XD I hate male pattern baldness...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 11, 2016, 01:46:33 PMguys who intentionally shave their head while they have the ability to grow a full head of hair
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 11, 2016, 01:50:39 PM:/ I have a receding hair line, your point is? Maybe they didn't want to be bald. XD I hate male pattern baldness...
Yeah if your dad is bald you're screwed.  Fortunately my dad's got nice thick bushy hair so I'm in the clear.  My grandpa's still got a nice amount of hair too.
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 11, 2016, 01:50:13 PMYes. He does NOT look good IMO
lies
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2016, 01:19:39 PMyooo what's that law that states the longer a conversation goes on the more likely someone is to reference Hitler
Godwin's Law
I found it accidentally while reading XKCD
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I thought it was your grandfather on your mom's side; this trait is carried on the X chromosome, and since your father gives a Y, it couldn't be from him. This is why very few women have said condition; if they have one affected X, the other one "picks up the slack", so to say.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

pretty sure if your dad is bald you're very very likely to end up bald as well
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Stress by association? That's the only thing I can think of. Brainy, do you remember what Chinn said concerning this matter? ???
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]