News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 18, 2014, 03:13:15 PMAlright, fine, go with your "husband".

I'll meet you guys there.

Yo I'd love to hang out with NSM peeps
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Roz~

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

When people want to invite you to do something, but they beat around the bush and say all this weird stuff to try and get you to invite yourself.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

DrP

I wish I could get someone to go on trips with me. Sometimes it's boring on my own (I was actually bored some of the days I was in Europe -- surprising huh).

I'm gonna be in NY in May. We could have a meet-up day (I know I'll be seeing Ruto for sure).

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on November 18, 2014, 05:43:55 PMI wish I could get someone to go on trips with me. Sometimes it's boring on my own (I was actually bored some of the days I was in Europe -- surprising huh).

I'm gonna be in NY in May. We could have a meet-up day (I know I'll be seeing Ruto for sure).

I'm going to Vancouver in May. Bad timing for me D:

MaestroUGC

I've got a meeting on Europa in May, so I'll be out of the country.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

Quote from: DrP on November 18, 2014, 05:43:55 PMI'm gonna be in NY in May. We could have a meet-up day (I know I'll be seeing Ruto for sure).

I would also be down, but I'm going to Prague for the spring :/

KefkaticFanatic

ya I'll still be having classes but have fun :P

me irl
[close]

braix

In May I'm still in school. :c
Haha......I love how young I am

braix

Pet peeve: When people mess up your/you're or its/it's
Come on guys, your old enough to know which form its supposed to be...

FierceDeity

mikey

I had a friend tell me the apostrophe in you're makes it seem possessive
unmotivated

braix