News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

MUS needed!

Started by Dudeman, July 13, 2011, 07:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

There are some arrangements in my arrangements topic that are in need of MUS format. I would like to submit them, but because they don't have MUS, I can't. If anyone has Finale, it would be greatly appreciated if they could convert the MIDIs for those arrangements into MUS format. A link to my arrangements is in my signature. Thanks in advance!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dudeman

If you go to my arrangements page, they're marked. I can give a list if you'd like...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

that'd be preferred, especially if you're going to make a topic for it.

Dudeman

Aaaaaaalllllllll righty, then! I need these arrangements done in MUS (MUS for editing, PDF for info):

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Bowletta Battle:
[PDF][MUS]: Measure 11, right hand
His Name is Fawful (replacement):
[PDF][MUS]: Measures 5-8, both hands

Kirby's Epic Yarn
Melody Town:
[PDF][MUS]: Measures 3-7, 13-16, 29-31, 33-34, left hand; The whole piece needs to be in swing.
Frosty Wheel:
[PDF][MUS]: Measures 23-26, right hand; Measures 1-10, left hand
Secret Island:
[PDF][MUS]: Measures 27-38, right hand

Pokemon Gold Silver
Dark Cave (Duet):
[PDF][MUS]: Measures 13-20, 29-36, 49-52, right hand piano 1; Measures 41-52, left hand piano 1

Animal Crossing: City Folk
Mr. Resetti's Theme:
[PDF][MUS]: Measures 1-3, 5-7, left hand

Raiden II
Level 1:
[PDF][MUS]: Measures 1-77, left hand

Brassman388

I already made Mus files for the first three and posted them in your thread.

Dudeman

...oh yeah...scratch those first three, then.

Actually, could you edit those so that they're identical to the PDFs?

Brassman388

Send Shadoninja a PM about the change.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Brassman388 on July 13, 2011, 08:45:38 PMI already made Mus files for the first three and posted them in your thread.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

okay.

Brassman388

Quote from: Dudeman on July 13, 2011, 08:47:55 PMActually, could you edit those so that they're identical to the PDFs?

I'll make new ones.

Shadoninja

it's times like these where I wish I had smartscore and not smartscore lite.

Winter

Quote from: Dudeman on July 13, 2011, 07:51:07 PMthe "Featured Arranger" thing

You should try and have about 10 or so arrangements ready to submit.

Shadoninja

Dudeman

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 13, 2011, 11:47:36 PMpoison moth
A couple things: M-Adachi is spelled wrong, and there should be a comma between the two names. Measures 7-8: The single triplet notes in the left hand need to be tied to the long note. Measure 10: The second to last interval in the right hand has a wrong note. Please change the B natural to a C natural. Measure 11: For unexplainable reasons, the last quarter rest is twice as long. Could you check to make sure nothing messed it up?

Thank you!

Shadoninja