News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[Wii] Catz 2 - song plays where you accidently break Ivlet out of the cage

Started by AmayaIndra, July 13, 2011, 02:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmayaIndra

Hey, I'm pretty new here, but I want to make two requests. :)

First, I request a song from Hamtaro Ham-Ham Heartbreak [GBA]. It's Spat's theme. It plays every time he appears, so yeah. :)
-Completed by WarioMan98 MUS

Next, I want to request a song from Catz 2 [Wii]. EDIT: It's called Monolith Isle.

Bespinben

LOLOLOL I actually know what what scene from Catz 2 you're talking about (thank my little sister for playing it all day XD). Is this the song you're talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCEoOV5zEN8&feature=related
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

AmayaIndra

actually, the one where Victor is waiting in North Pawville for your charracter to come. The scene where they accidentaly give Ivlet the magic hat. the scene is after doing the tutorial stuff at Dolphin Coast. :)

AmayaIndra

Quote from: Bespinben on July 13, 2011, 02:44:15 AMLOLOLOL I actually know what what scene from Catz 2 you're talking about (thank my little sister for playing it all day XD). Is this the song you're talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCEoOV5zEN8&feature=related
actually, the one where Victor is waiting in North Pawville for your charracter to come. The scene where they accidentaly give Ivlet the magic hat. the scene is after doing the tutorial stuff at Dolphin Coast.

Bespinben

DonValentino

Spat's Theme  MUS

Does anyone know the composer? I can't find it anywhere.

(And sorry for the enormous bump.)

Shadoninja

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 21, 2012, 09:49:50 AM(And sorry for the enormous bump.)
I 100% entirely completely fully support fulfillment bumps.

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 21, 2012, 09:49:50 AMDoes anyone know the composer? I can't find it anywhere.
Does the game have ending credits? if you can find a video of that, it should help.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DonValentino

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 21, 2012, 11:32:13 AMI 100% entirely completely fully support fulfillment bumps.
Perfect then!

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 21, 2012, 11:32:13 AMDoes the game have ending credits? if you can find a video of that, it should help.
Good idea! I hadn't thought that. And yes, I found it thanks. It's Satoko Yokota.  :)

Also, the topics that have [MUL] on their title are...?

Shadoninja

DonValentino

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 21, 2012, 04:28:05 PMQuote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 27, 2009, 04:30:03 PM
Multiple Consoles = [MUL]

k.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on July 13, 2011, 03:22:14 AMI found it! I KNOW this is the right song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VwQ6fKyvZM&feature=related
Quote from: AmayaIndra on July 13, 2011, 03:33:21 AMThat's it! :D

So what's it called? We can't call it "the song plays at the part where your character and Victor are going to accidently break Ivlet out of the cage."

Bespinben

I just listened through probably the only OST upload on Youtube of this soundtrack, and I couldn't find the song. Maybe we'll just have to call it "Cutscene Music #".