News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Starbucks Thread

Started by DrP, July 12, 2011, 10:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Well, I'm making this because we do have more people coming into newfound Starbucks/coffee addictions.

So post for random starbucks discussion, new combinations, or ask the All-Knowing Starbucks Master for any thing relating to Starbucks Drinks and Pastries.

!!!  ;D

Nebbles

um i love you /total coffee addict

I like their pumpkin spice latte ovo I love anything seasonal, actually. And their little pastries, especially their pumpkin loaf is so good!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

I'll not pay for an overpriced poorly made drink kthx
[/trololo]
(but srsly)

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

STRAWBERRIES AND CREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nebbles

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 13, 2011, 01:32:57 AMSTRAWBERRIES AND CREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I still need to try that. How delicious is it? /loves anything strawberry
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fabbemannen

*never been to a starbucks*

ETFROXX

Quote from: Nebbles on July 13, 2011, 01:37:13 AMI still need to try that. How delicious is it? /loves anything strawberry

It's like heaven. I fall in love with it every time I have it.

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 13, 2011, 04:50:04 AM*never been to a starbucks*

You just damned yourself.

fabbemannen

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 13, 2011, 04:59:14 AMYou just damned yourself.
  • I think it's maybe 2-3 Starbucks in Sweden
  • The closest one is 160km from me
  • I don't like coffee
  • I've been damned already so many times

ETFROXX

brb talking to swedish friend who loves starbucks

SlowPokemon

Well, I love coffee, but Starbucks is rather expensive... so I only go when I have a giftcard (which is surprisingly quite often it seems)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

There's a Starbucks near Université Laval, which is nice. Something like a ~20 minutes walk methinks. So I'll be able to buy stuff there.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

There's one right in our UU, but there's a Peets (a smaller chain) right in PCV, so I am close to coffee.

Everyone knows me at three local Starbucks that are like super close.

It's kinda like Cheers where everyone yells "Norm!" 

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 13, 2011, 01:32:57 AMSTRAWBERRIES AND CREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You really need to try coffee, dude... you know what, it may actually send you to a whole new level of hyperness, so nevermind

ETFROXX