News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Starbucks Thread

Started by DrP, July 12, 2011, 10:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Well, I'm making this because we do have more people coming into newfound Starbucks/coffee addictions.

So post for random starbucks discussion, new combinations, or ask the All-Knowing Starbucks Master for any thing relating to Starbucks Drinks and Pastries.

!!!  ;D

Nebbles

um i love you /total coffee addict

I like their pumpkin spice latte ovo I love anything seasonal, actually. And their little pastries, especially their pumpkin loaf is so good!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

I'll not pay for an overpriced poorly made drink kthx
[/trololo]
(but srsly)

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

STRAWBERRIES AND CREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nebbles

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 13, 2011, 01:32:57 AMSTRAWBERRIES AND CREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I still need to try that. How delicious is it? /loves anything strawberry
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fabbemannen

*never been to a starbucks*

ETFROXX

Quote from: Nebbles on July 13, 2011, 01:37:13 AMI still need to try that. How delicious is it? /loves anything strawberry

It's like heaven. I fall in love with it every time I have it.

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 13, 2011, 04:50:04 AM*never been to a starbucks*

You just damned yourself.

fabbemannen

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 13, 2011, 04:59:14 AMYou just damned yourself.
  • I think it's maybe 2-3 Starbucks in Sweden
  • The closest one is 160km from me
  • I don't like coffee
  • I've been damned already so many times

ETFROXX

brb talking to swedish friend who loves starbucks

SlowPokemon

Well, I love coffee, but Starbucks is rather expensive... so I only go when I have a giftcard (which is surprisingly quite often it seems)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

There's a Starbucks near Université Laval, which is nice. Something like a ~20 minutes walk methinks. So I'll be able to buy stuff there.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

There's one right in our UU, but there's a Peets (a smaller chain) right in PCV, so I am close to coffee.

Everyone knows me at three local Starbucks that are like super close.

It's kinda like Cheers where everyone yells "Norm!" 

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 13, 2011, 01:32:57 AMSTRAWBERRIES AND CREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You really need to try coffee, dude... you know what, it may actually send you to a whole new level of hyperness, so nevermind

ETFROXX