News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Nebbles' art thread

Started by Nebbles, July 10, 2011, 07:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

mrr... maybe it'll be a side thing over the summer.

Deciding genders will be hard. Dx
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

Cobraroll

Stunfisk?
Weedle?
Dugtrio?
Magnezone?

Have fun...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fabbemannen

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 25, 2012, 06:37:26 PMWell if you did 2 a day every day, then you could have it done by approximately next year xD
By then, the next generation would be announced

Nebbles

I can do a bunch over summer :B I'd have tons of free time.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 29, 2012, 05:19:13 AMBy then, the next generation would be announced
Please tell me youre joking.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

If there were a main series Pokemon game coming out within the next 324 and a half days, we would know about it already.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 30, 2012, 08:44:09 AMNope
But what else could they POSSLIBLY do? They had a fish that looked like a potato chip and a giant bag of GARBAGE. What else could there possibly be?

Jub3r7

It's obvious there will be a sixth generation, xK, just not that soon.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Clanker37

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 30, 2012, 03:36:02 PMBut what else could they POSSLIBLY do? They had a fish that looked like a potato chip and a giant bag of GARBAGE. What else could there possibly be?
Computie, the Computer Pokemon? Pianie, the Piano Pokemon? Booko, the Book Pokemon?

triforced1

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 30, 2012, 03:36:02 PMThey had a fish that looked like a potato chip
YOU TAKE THAT BACK
STUNFISK WAS AMAZING

fabbemannen

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 30, 2012, 03:17:20 PMIf there were a main series Pokemon game coming out within the next 324 and a half days, we would know about it already.
Quote from: fabbemannen on January 29, 2012, 05:19:13 AMBy then, the next generation would be announced
I'm pretty sure the next generation will come a lot faster than the fifth one did, and I'm not saying it would come this year

K-NiGhT

Quote from: triforced1 on January 30, 2012, 08:08:42 PMYOU TAKE THAT BACK
STUNFISK WAS AMAZING
I will not. It looked retarded.