News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 07, 2016, 04:26:27 PMben i love your voice so much
Someone would be happy about that if you were a girl.

Lol, I thought you'd have your own forums, but I guess this is easier XD

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Was it the Bespin Virus? 'Cause guess what happened to Bespin.

mikey

unmotivated

Bespinben

#granddad!?

(The ORIGINAL Time/Darkness title theme, hence the #0 track number, as it was omitted from the Sky Jukebox)

After a much needed month of rest and respite, I bring you the beginning of a new era -- the beginning of my PMD2 Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky PIANO COLLECTIONS project! I promised it on my website months ago, and it is now time to deliver. I hope you all will support my endeavor to arrange ALL 141 tracks of this game's OST. As part of my craft, these will all be aurally transcribed by ear: I do not, have not, and will not employ MIDI rips from the game itself, as so many other "remastering" projects have hitherto done, limiting their creative potential. It will take many years, given the history of similar endeavors (PSMD and GtI), but it shall be done.
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/bespinben/000-a-grand-tale-pmd-explorers-of-timedarknesssky-piano-collections[/soundcloud]

[NDS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

(#0):A Grand Tale     

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ubu7UksZ8
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

cashwarrior1

When I saw a zero, I was very confused. Then I realized it was from a new soundtrack.

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Bespinben

I was gonna write something along the lines of "In loving memory of PDS", but... xD

But yeah, it was fun to arrange. Thanks!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

That section with the massive block chords looks and sounds outrageously clunky, and it's not very comfortable to play either. Are you trying to make this a Chopin etude? I think you'd be much better served by going with something not so flashy here. Sorry if that sounds rude, but it's my honest opinion. The peaceful C section has a lovely sound to it, not clunky at all, and the A section is very nice as well. That middle section kind of wrecks the listening experience for this guy tho, not gonna lie. Still, I respect your creative decision and I look forward to what kind of interesting arrangements you can bring from the rest of the soundtrack. Just, why does it always have to be virtuoso? Does anyone other than those casual show-offy pianists actually enjoy them?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.