Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Since I'm arranging Pokemon Ranger stuff too now, I figure I might as well arrange the Title Theme while I'm at it, since it's pretty boss. The ending for it after the repeat is kinda weird since it decides to not resolve on the tonic, but that's just how the original goes. I do though like the way the song borrows heavily from the parallel minor to give the chords some juicy color.
(2nd Pokemon Ranger piano arrangement ever on the internet wooooo)

[DS] Pokémon Ranger
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Title Screen":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
[Youtube][/url]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FSM-Reapr

:O You did an MP3?!
awsm arrangement

Bespinben

I'm quite pleased how this one came out. It was a bit of a challenge finding a way to fit in most of the parts from the original, but I mananged :) Oh, and I even put in finger markings *wooo*

[DS] Pokémon Ranger
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ranger Base":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 11, 2012, 08:20:38 AM:O You did an MP3?!
awsm arrangement

Haha, thanks. Well, the Youtube video I uploaded derps at the beginning, so I included an MP3 in the description that time in case someone wanted to hear it, uh, un-derped.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MoboMoga

Hey Bespinben, why didn't you use the horizontal line feature for your Submissions?

[hr]

Bespinben

Quote from: MoboMoga on September 13, 2012, 11:16:50 PMHey Bespinben, why didn't you use the horizontal line feature for your Submissions?

[hr]

So that's how they do it on the submissions update board...
I have now applied that to my front page. Thank you very much.

Bespinben

Been working on this for too long, so tonight I finally decided to just stay up late until I had completely finished it. AND HERE IT IS! The ultra epic cinematic intro to one of the best games ever - Super Smash Bros. Melee! Enjoy~

[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee

"Opening":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
[Youtube][/url]

Bubbles

:o It would take me a few weeks just to be able to play measures 32-37 XD. Unfortunetly I never played Meele though :(

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bespinben on September 17, 2012, 01:47:25 AMBeen working on this for too long, so tonight I finally decided to just stay up late until I had completely finished it. AND HERE IT IS! The ultra epic cinematic intro to one of the best games ever - Super Smash Bros. Melee! Enjoy~

[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee

"Opening":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Intense, stunning, simply wonderful, amazing. You have done a magnificent job, doubtless to say.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bespinben

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 17, 2012, 04:20:18 PM:o It would take me a few weeks just to be able to play measures 32-37 XD. Unfortunetly I never played Meele though :(

- But that's the easy part  :o
- NEVER PLAYED MELEE!? Blasphemy!

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 17, 2012, 04:29:37 PMIntense, stunning, simply wonderful, amazing. You have done a magnificent job, doubtless to say.

Wow, thank you! My next arrangement will be another song from Melee ;)

Bubbles

Quote from: Bespinben on September 17, 2012, 04:44:25 PM- But that's the easy part  :o
- NEVER PLAYED MELEE!? Blasphemy!
Thats the point :D
And I had a gamecube growing up, but I only bought about 10 or so games. The rest I rented from this store in the neighborhood next to mine, but when it closed down I was basically shut off from videogames until the wii came out. I played about 4 days worth of Melee, warioworld, and pikmin 2, but thats it besides the ones I own.

Jompa

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 17, 2012, 05:07:03 PMThats the point :D
And I had a gamecube growing up, but I only bought about 10 or so games. The rest I rented from this store in the neighborhood next to mine, but when it closed down I was basically shut off from videogames until the wii came out. I played about 4 days worth of Melee, warioworld, and pikmin 2, but thats it besides the ones I own.
I've owned three gamecubes because the two first ones broke - the only game i had was melee, so to keep playing I just kept buying new gamecubes :3
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jompa on September 19, 2012, 03:34:07 AMI've owned three gamecubes because the two first ones broke
You went through two gamecubes!?? My friend didn't want his (can't get over that (*shakes head*)) so he and a friend of his threw it against the wall repeatedly, hit it over and over with a sledgehammer, and basically did everything they could to destroy it. After 15 minutes of all that, it still worked.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26