Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Hey B? Which sheets do you update more often; Youtube or NSM? Interested, so I wouldn't choose the wrong sheets.

Bespinben

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 06, 2012, 12:26:58 PMHey B? Which sheets do you update more often; Youtube or NSM? Interested, so I wouldn't choose the wrong sheets.

Both, sorta. It's impossible to update Youtube videos themselves except by uploading an entirely new video, so whenever I update a sheet, it means the links in the description of the video have been updated. Same goes for links I post on NSM, thanks to dropbox.
However, I do post links to stuff on NSM that I don't put on my Youtube. For example, I have not made a video of my PMD "Run Away" 6-person rock band mood inversion thingy.

Quote from: spitllama on August 01, 2012, 04:34:35 PMWell, it's your decision. I personally think it will make it look cleaner and will be easier to sight-read right off the bat. At least that's what I found when I was playing it.

Hmm, perhaps I'll consider it then. As a Tenor I in choir and hobbyist sopranist, I'm very accustomed to reading several ledger lines above the bass clef and the treble clef.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bespinben on August 06, 2012, 12:53:54 PMIt's impossible to update Youtube videos themselves except by uploading an entirely new video, so whenever I update a sheet, it means the links in the description of the video have been updated. Same goes for links I post on NSM, thanks to dropbox.
That's what I meant.
Quote from: Bespinben on August 06, 2012, 12:53:54 PMI have not made a video of my PMD "Run Away" 6-person rock band mood inversion thingy.
I didn't know about that! O.O

Bespinben

Yes, it's a two-pianos arrangement. No, I did not arrange it two-pianos because of an inability to make a solo of it - that can be easily done, if I had time at the moment. FSM specifically requested it for 2 pianos, and that's what I did.

Rage and "y u no..." proofing aside, I really hope you guys (especially FSM) enjoy my 2-pianos arrangement of this wonderfully beautiful song from LoZ: Skyward Sword. Shame it only plays once in the game :/

[WII] Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Romance in the Air" (Two pianos):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

FSM-Reapr

Woah, you finished it fast! :o Anyway, it sounds amazing!(especially with those hidden tracks)

"I'm truly amazed, truly I am"

Jompa

Nice! I love the way you put Zelda's Lullaby and Ballad of the Goddess in there.
Birdo for Smash

TheZeldaPianist275

That's... really good.  The only thing I noticed was the tempo, it's a bit faster in-game.  Or did you intend to do that?

FSM-Reapr

Did or not, it's perfect for me!

BTW if you didn't, I'll print the PDF now so you can make changes to that if you want.

Bespinben

Quote from: Jompa on August 08, 2012, 04:05:41 AMNice! I love the way you put Zelda's Lullaby and Ballad of the Goddess in there.

Hehe, glad you noticed! I didn't want the 2nd piano to be bored in that section just holding chords.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 08, 2012, 07:04:39 AMThat's... really good.  The only thing I noticed was the tempo, it's a bit faster in-game.  Or did you intend to do that?

Hmm, I listened to the original again; you're right. However, it's only barely faster, maybe like 60 dotted quarters instead of 55.

Bespinben

You'd think a happy, go-lucky song like this would be simple to arrange - looks like I thought wrong. Anyway, enjoy my latest PMD2 arrangement~

[DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do Your Best, as Always!" / "Sharpedo Bluff":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Bubbles

I think this has to be my favorite song in both of the games. Its impossible to not smile while listening to this

FSM-Reapr

2 songs left! :D

*40 hours remaining*

And I think it should be:
Quote from: Bespinben on August 09, 2012, 10:03:07 PM"Sharpedo Bluff"/ "Do Your Best, as Always!" :
because "Do Your Best, as Always!", is the Sky Jukebox name to that song and that's why it should be the alternative name to that song. Like you did with Primal Dialga.

Arceus79

FOr some reason, the Sky Jukebox name doesn't match the location name. If you save in your base, it calls it Sharpedo Bluff...

Master of Wind: Arceus79

spitllama

Sharpedo Bluff is the location, "Do Your Best, As Always" is the song that plays while you're there.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012