Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

For a couple weeks now, I've been wanting to steal Mt. Thunder from fingerz's to-do list. I knew that I shouldn't do that, so instead did the next best thing; I made an arrangement of the song that plays immediately after you get through Mt. Thunder -- Mt. Thunder Peak! Enjoy~

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red Rescue Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mt. Thunder Peak" (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

I found Dahan's arrangement of this classic song lacking in terms of incorporating all 3 parts from the original chiptune, so I decided to make a replacement. Enjoy! (Kudos if you can guess the source behind the optional ending)

[GB] Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow/Green:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wild Pokémon Battle" (Replacement):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

@spitllama - Thanks spitllama! Yes, I'll definitely help you out with Fairy Fountain now ;)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

:3 It appears I'm close to replacing nearly every last battle theme in Red/Blue versions, lol. I probably won't touch the Champion Battle arrangement, as Treeckodude's arrangement is pretty good already. Anyway do enjoy my latest arrangement!

[GB] Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow/Green:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Gym Leader Battle" (Replacement):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

@xK-NiGhTx - Thank you :)

K-NiGhT

When i was reading the last post i thought you said it was your last arrangment...i was like, "OSHIT!"

Also, WOOT LOVE IT KEEP IT UP AND STUUFFFF!!!

That is all.

Bespinben

:P I actually made that mistake once before on page 20 of my thread, as you can see below:

Quote from: Bespinben on November 03, 2011, 09:10:51 PMNow presenting my lastest arrangement: "Treeshroud Forest" from PMD 2! I had a lot trouble while arranging this, due to the melody's penchant for weaving above and below the accompaniment lines. Enjoy!

[DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Treeshroud Forest (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

K-NiGhT

Bespinben

I'd love this song more if I didn't hear it everytime I failed getting through a 99-floor dungeon. It's still ridiculously catchy though, and very nostalgic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Rescue Team Base" (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bespinben on January 26, 2012, 03:15:25 PMI'd love this song more if I didn't hear it everytime I failed getting through a 99-floor dungeon.
I never got to 99 floor dungeons. I just like this song cuz it always made me feel like i was home

Clanker37

Quote from: Bespinben on January 26, 2012, 03:15:25 PMI'd love this song more if I didn't hear it everytime I failed getting through a 99-floor dungeon. It's still ridiculously catchy though, and very nostalgic.

[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

OH THE NOSTALGIA!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bespinben on January 26, 2012, 03:15:25 PMI'd love this song more if I didn't hear it everytime I failed getting through a 99-floor dungeon. It's still ridiculously catchy though, and very nostalgic.

[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

So much nostalgia!!! Also yeah, I love the tremolo at the end.

The Buried Relic was the first 99 floor dungeon I ever got through. The entire last fifteen floors I was so nervous to do anything! One wrong move...kaboom, start over.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: Bespinben on January 23, 2012, 03:47:17 AMFor a couple weeks now, I've been wanting to steal Mt. Thunder from fingerz's to-do list. I knew that I shouldn't do that, so instead did the next best thing; I made an arrangement of the song that plays immediately after you get through Mt. Thunder -- Mt. Thunder Peak! Enjoy~

"Mt. Thunder Peak" (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Good. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

So I was fiddling on my piano today, and while doing so, I decided to start playing my arrangement of "Snow Refugees" from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 1. I quickly discovered that by lowering the melody an octave and by having the left hand play it instead of the right, the playbability substantially increased. As such, I now present a nicely revised re-arrangement of this wonderfully plaintive and beautiful piece.

"Escape Through the Snow" / "Snow Refugees" (Revised SOLO):                                   
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

@xK-NiGhTx - Wait a sec, if you didn't ever get to 99 floor dungeons, does that mean you didn't play through the post-credits story? There are a few plotholes that are resolved in that arc, such as "if it wasn't you from the Ninetales Legend, who was it?"

@SlowPokemon - Yeah, there are some tremolo-ing steel drums going on in the song, so I thought the end would be a nice place to incorporate them.

@fingerz - I see you are pleased Master.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bespinben on February 07, 2012, 12:31:57 PM@xK-NiGhTx - Wait a sec, if you didn't ever get to 99 floor dungeons, does that mean you didn't play through the post-credits story? There are a few plotholes that are resolved in that arc, such as "if it wasn't you from the Ninetales Legend, who was it?"
It was pretty obvious that it was HIM. (You know who i'm talking about i just don't wanna say it cuz spoilers :O)