News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Way back before I even knew about Ninsheetmusic, I had always felt a special connection with the "Parting" song from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team that plays as you say your last goodbye to your partner and ascend to the heavens to return to the world of humans. That very song was the first video game song I ever learned to play on the piano, and prompted me to later learn more pieces I liked from video games and to better my own knowledge of the piano. However, when I learned it, I did so by ear using a recording I took on my camera. Since then, though, I've learned so much more about piano, allowing to me to finally make sheet music for this most dearly beloved song, which I now present. Enjoy!

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parting (SOLO):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Thanks Fingerz! I'm glad you like it, though I hope the octave jumping in the left hand isn't too bothersome. If you look around pages 7-9, I think I may have posted a version of it with a simplified left hand. I wonder why you can only check stuff on the weekends though? I see you posting and uploading new arrangements, so it makes me curious. I've decided to work on "Primal Dialga" battle theme from PMD 2 next so wish me luck  ;D

fingerz

Quote from: Bespinben on August 07, 2011, 04:08:19 PMThanks Fingerz! I'm glad you like it, though I hope the octave jumping in the left hand isn't too bothersome. If you look around pages 7-9, I think I may have posted a version of it with a simplified left hand. I wonder why you can only check stuff on the weekends though? I see you posting and uploading new arrangements, so it makes me curious. I've decided to work on "Primal Dialga" battle theme from PMD 2 next so wish me luck  ;D
Well, I'm able to use a proxy at school to access this site and I use Wikidot (which isn't blocked at school) to upload my files. All uploading sites are blocked at my school and I can't use proxies 'cause they don't enable JavaScript for downloads. :(
I don't have internet at home either. :(

Good luck with that song! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

Kanto Champion Battle: Great song! Congrats! But... can you battle Red on B/W?? If so, where?!?  :o  ???

Nebbles

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 08, 2011, 12:50:54 PMKanto Champion Battle: Great song! Congrats! But... can you battle Red on B/W?? If so, where?!?  :o  ???

Nah, you can't.... it was a hidden track or something, I think?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Thanks Warioman! About your question, no, you can't battle Red on B/W, though I have heard it was debunked idea. Apparently, you can hear this song in-game during the finals at a VGC. I've also heard it plays when you fight the "World Champion" on WIFI, though, no one's quite sure what that means.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on August 08, 2011, 10:25:53 PMNah, you can't.... it was a hidden track or something, I think?

Actually, it's Blue, not Red; also, I think they may be planning some sort of event battle with Blue, similar to the event in HGSS where you discovered that your rival's father was Giovanni, then battled Giovanni. (That's just a rumor I heard though, this may just have been cut out of the game)

Quote from: Bespinben on August 08, 2011, 10:29:54 PMThanks Warioman! About your question, no, you can't battle Red on B/W, though I have heard it was debunked idea. Apparently, you can hear this song in-game during the finals at a VGC. I've also heard it plays when you fight the "World Champion" on WIFI, though, no one's quite sure what that means.

I have the hidden tracks and the World Champion battle is on there, they're not the same. The World Champion is for the Random Matchup, when you face the #1 Trainer. (so not many of us will get to hear that! ;D)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Possibly one of the most epic songs ever made, I am proud to present my two piano arrangement of the "Primal Dialga" battle theme from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky (also known as "Dialga's Fight to the Finish"). I hope the arrangement captures the intense and climatic atmosphere so present in the original. Please enjoy!

[DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Primal Dialga / Dialga's Fight to the Finish (Two pianos):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]

Nebbles

...:I I should make my other piano-playing friend learn it with me.

Bespinben

That would be really cool! He'd have to be pretty good though, as the second piano in the arrangement is fairly challenging.

Nebbles

Ahem, my piano-playing friend is a girl. xD She lives right down the street.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on August 10, 2011, 06:17:17 PMAhem, my piano-playing friend is a girl. xD She lives right down the street.
Woops XD

Wish I had piano playing friends who shared my interest in VG music. But that's why I'm on Ninsheetmusic, because you all fulfill that wish of mine  :D

Winter

My piano teacher played some duets I wrote with me.

But I never shared them with NSM, 'cause they aren't like the original songs. They have a lot of changes in them, cause I like to build on VG music.

Clanker37

:o :o :o :o :o

THAT   IS   EPIC!

Stuff Mario Kart replacements! I'm on the solo! (Unless you have an unresistable urge to do it). Bar 19 and others are stupidly hard! But apart from that WOW

IT'S SO EPIC