Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Alright, here is my attempt at a more simplified version of my arrangement of "Tiny Woods" from PMD 1.

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tiny Woods (Simplified-beta):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]

I realize for the most part that it sounds for the same, and that was my intention, to keep the original sound while increasing playability. If any of you guys have more suggestions on simplifying this song, please voice your opinion, as this is a work-in-progress.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Try clicking on the PDF link again. If that doesn't work, then I'll repost the link.

SlowPokemon

I clicked on it three times, the bar fills up but the file won't load.

Bespinben

Try it now. I re-uploaded them.

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tiny Woods (Simplified-beta):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]

Oritendo

Bespinben

Thanks Oritendo! Nice to hear from you  :)

I'm working on "Through the Sea of Time" (otherwise known as "Grovyle's Sacrifice") right now, so you can look forward to seeing it in a while. After that I'll be working on "Mt. Blaze" from PMD 1.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Oritendo

@Bespinben: yeah, I haven't been here for a while. btw do you think you can make something like apple woods of PMD2? thanks!

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on August 01, 2011, 10:57:11 AM...how the hell is that simplified DB

Well, it's simplified in the left hand, which is where Clanker and SlowPokemon were saying had too much octave jumping which constituted to major difficulty in playing. I know it still is hard, but that's just the way the song itself is. But trust me when I say it is A LOT more playable than the original arrangement was.

@Oritendo - I totally dig your B/W Typhlosion sprite  ;D  Thanks for the suggestion btw, but I don't really like Apple Woods all too much. I do like SOME of the song though, especially the really catchy part at the beginning. Still, I may get around to doing it, just not in the near-future.

SlowPokemon

Oh I love Apple Woods, was considering doing it but can't now due to lack of Finale Notepad serial number D:

Bespinben

Oritendo

Quote from: Bespinben on August 01, 2011, 11:02:03 AM@Oritendo - I totally dig your B/W Typhlosion sprite  ;D  Thanks for the suggestion btw, but I don't really like Apple Woods all too much. I do like SOME of the song though, especially the really catchy part at the beginning. Still, I may get around to doing it, just not in the near-future.
lol, thanks!

@Slow: hope you make the arrangement!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bespinben on August 01, 2011, 11:11:57 AMCheck out this thread on the Ninsheetmusic forums, SlowPokemon. It may just solve your problem.

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1409.0

Wow last time I went to that topic the download page was gone. D:

Bespinben