Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Well I didn't give up on it  ;) I still kept you on the "Arranged by" list out of respect.

Now time for "Palkia's Onslught" mwhahahha >=)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bespinben

That reminds me, I still haven't finished our "Race of Friendly Rivalry" XD

Bespinben

Hehe, I haven't arranged a PMD1 piece for awhile. I'm not sure if I want to make a piano arrangement of this piece, due to the fact it would be hard to translate the many overlapping parts into a two-hand format. Anyway, do enjoy!

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Legend of Ninetales (Orchestrated [no brass]):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

K-NiGhT

Quite nice. Dont take all of the good ones before we can start the great arrangement project of PMD. We're gonna do it after kirby's epic yarn :o
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

I'm not sure why I hadn't yet thought to arrange this song, as it's so epic, but I'm glad the thought came to me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Title Screen" (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 10, 2012, 03:30:49 PMQuite nice. Dont take all of the good ones before we can start the great arrangement project of PMD. We're gonna do it after kirby's epic yarn :o

Oh.... so THAT'S what you meant by helping me in that PM you sent me! I'm much less confused now XD Thank you Night! I'll be sure to not take all the good ones :3

starrgrl24

I like chocolate. :3

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bespinben on January 10, 2012, 06:07:59 PMOh.... so THAT'S what you meant by helping me in that PM you sent me! I'm much less confused now XD Thank you Night! I'll be sure to not take all the good ones :3
Quote from: Clanker37 on January 11, 2012, 06:29:47 AM:o YES
Want you both to be involved, seeing as you're both PMD arrangers! I'll keep you both posted. We'll have it all done in no time.

Bespinben

This is probably my favorite song in the entire series. It's so incredible nostalgic and relaxing, though somewhat difficult to translate to the piano. Enjoy!

"Questionnaire" / "Personality Test" (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

@Clanker - Go play it. Now. Only you can stop the meteor.
@stargrrl - Inorite!?
@xK-NiGhTx - Yay :D :D :D

K-NiGhT

Bespinben

The left hand is split into two staves for clarity. I wrote in LH for the middle staff so you know that the left hand is to play the bottom 2 staves. I originally was writing it out planning to use layer 2, but it looked really messy since the harp and bell parts were always going lower and higher than eachother.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bespinben on January 11, 2012, 06:11:10 PMThe left hand is split into two staves for clarity. I wrote in LH for the middle staff so you know that the left hand is to play the bottom 2 staves. I originally was writing it out planning to use layer 2, but it looked really messy since the harp and bell parts were always going lower and higher than eachother.
I understand. Lol at this you'll have it done before i even get done with DQ9, let alone Kirby's Epic Yarn...

Bespinben

This song is so short and took me so little work that I'm not updating my thread title for it.

"At the End of the Road" (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 11, 2012, 06:14:23 PMI understand. Lol at this you'll have it done before i even get done with DQ9, let alone Kirby's Epic Yarn...

If I keep up the arrangements at this pace, just maybe :3  I really don't know how I got on this arranging spree in the last 5 days. Maybe it's because I'm not trying to arrange ultra-dense songs like Temporal Tower.