News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

You could always opt for learning the original GSC version of National Park.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

K-NiGhT

'tis true...btw i'm in progress on my first 2 arrangements!

Bespinben

I got the idea to make this far too late after the first NSM arranging contest closed submissions. For those who don't know, there was an arranging contest on the music board to see who could best invert the mood a chosen song. Oh well  :P Maybe another contest with the same objective will roll around and I could submit my arrangement then:

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Red/Rescue Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Run Away / Fugitives Theme" (6-person Rock Band)
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

K-NiGhT

Bespinben

Today, I present my arrangement of "In the Hands of Fate" from PMD2. I thought some of the notes were wrong on Clanker's version onsite, so I decided to make a replacement. Enjoy!

[DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In the Hands of Fate" (SOLO) [Replacement]:
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
[YOUTUBE][/url]

spitllama

I'm always surprised that, even after all the work you've put into PMD2, there always seems to be some cool tune left in the game for you to work on. I'm enjoying reliving them so no stopping anytime soon 8)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

;-; You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that spitllama. Thank you for appreciating my work.

Don't worry, there's still PLENTY of songs left for me to arrange, so I won't be stopping anytime soon ;) The list is too long for me too post here, so I'll PM you with the list.

starrgrl24

Oh man...nostalgia attack. D: I absolutely loved this game and this music is just beautiful! I'm so glad to hear an arrangement of this! I will definitely put this on my list of songs to perform. I feel so inspired all of a sudden. xD

I like chocolate. :3

Bespinben

=O If you ever do learn this song, PLEASE put it on your Youtube so I can watch. Oh man, I'm all excited now  ;D  Thank you, thank you!

Bespinben

Clanker37 had started had made an arrangement of this song already back during the Summer, but the rhythms were a complete mess, so I decided today to fix it up for him.

[DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Treasure Town" (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

If I'm not mistaken Nebbles, your first post on NSM was request for "Treasure Town" :3  I'm so glad you like it :)

Nebbles

Quote from: Bespinben on January 09, 2012, 04:20:23 PMIf I'm not mistaken Nebbles, your first post on NSM was request for "Treasure Town" :3  I'm so glad you like it :)

:3 <33
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel