Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Just as with the "Ganondorf Battle" theme from LoZ: Ocarina of Time, I had recently discovered that the "Ganon's Tower" theme (the song that Ganondorf epicly plays on his organ as you ascend his tower) had also not yet been arranged. Consider this my Halloween special arrangement  ::)

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ganon's Tower" (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dudeman

That...was...EPIC!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o
Wow. Simply wow. You've really outdone yourself on this one, Bespinben. Great job. :)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bespinben

:O Wow thanks Dudeman! I haven't gotten a comment that awesome since Clanker's comment on my "Primal Dialga" duet  :P

Quote from: Dudeman on October 31, 2011, 08:30:13 PMThat...was...EPIC!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o
Especially once it gets to measure 78...  ::)

I was playing the song on my piano while waiting for trick-or-treaters to knock on the door. It was fun (and suiting)  8)  I only know up to measure 61 though XD

Bespinben

Now presenting my latest arrangement: "Treeshroud Forest" from PMD 2! I had a lot trouble while arranging this, due to the melody's penchant for weaving above and below the accompaniment lines. Enjoy!

[DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Treeshroud Forest (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

K-NiGhT

OMG I LPVE TREESHROUD FOREST!
*looks at key signature and notices double flats*
Sooooooo...what else ya got? ;)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

Well, I happen to be working on my orchestration of "N's Castle" from Pokémon Black and White at the moment. I'm getting close to finishing, so I might have it up in a few days.

Oh yes, Treeshroud Forest was pretty funny when it came to those key signatures. I'm not entirely sure if they're correct, but they seemed like the best ones to me.

I'm also working on a piano arrangement of "Oracion" from the 10th movie "Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai."

(...and thanks for the compliment Clanker  ;))

DonValentino

Wow, very nice, Bespi!  ;D
Looking forward to see your orchestration of N's Castle!  ;)

Bespinben

Hehe, thank you Warioman! I hope to not disappoint  :P

(Btw, if you're going to call me a shortened version of my username, it may be useful to know it consists of the combination of "Bespin" and my first name ;))

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bespinben

Well maybe it is my lastest? mwhahahahaha

Of course I'll take it out. Why would I drop my favorite hobby out of nowhere ^_^?

fingerz

Quote from: Bespinben on November 04, 2011, 10:11:14 PMWell, I happen to be working on my orchestration of "N's Castle" from Pokémon Black and White at the moment. I'm getting close to finishing, so I might have it up in a few days.
Excellent. That'll make my piano arrangement a lot easier to write out if I get stuck. *cough cough* :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn