Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Woot! I did something right for once, haha :P

That's an interesting little tid-bit of information. When I wrote this, I kind of thought this piece as modulating between C major and Bb Major every so often (based on measures 1-4 and 5-8). I guess I was close enough, considering I spelled the chords right XD Thanks as always pumpy!

----------------------

@fingerz - Oh I didn't know that! Well anything to save you work is cool by me :) Thanks for the compliment too !
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Thanks Nebbles, glad to hear from ya :D  I'm thinking of arranging the "Kecleon Shop" theme next.

Bespinben

This is such a wonderfully catchy tune, I had to arrange it. Well, I hope you all enjoy my solo piano arrangement of the "Kecleon Shop" theme from PMD 1!

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Kecleon Shop" (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
[YOUTUBE][/url]

I suggest watching the youtube video for listening purposes, as I used the high-quality "Steinway Piano" piano sample in Finale 2011's "Aria Player." The youtube video also has better dynamic balance.

DonValentino

You: Finally! A Kecleon Shop! We've reached floor number 99 and I'm exhausted, let's buy something!
Partner: Look at this ribbons, great!
You: I'll pick one... OK, let's go! Only one floor left!
Partner: WAIT! Don't forget to pay...
Kecleon: THIEF! CATCH THE THIEF!
*1000000 level 100 Kecleons appear*
You: Oh, no! I'll pay it! I just forgot!
Kecleon: THIEF! CATCH THE THIEF!
You and your partner: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So yeah... Very good arrangement...  ::)

fingerz

Yeah, I have nightmares about Kecleon shops... Very nice arrangement, Bespinben! I love that jazzy bar before the main melody comes in. :D

Well, WarioMan, Theif! will be arranged once I get through all my requests. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

@Clanker - You'll see that I have both Kecleon Shop themes from PMD1 and 2 on my to-do list on the front page, so yes :)

@Warioman - Oh gosh, that would be horrendous!

@Fingerz - Thanks Fingerz! I like that part of the song too ;) On another note, I'm having some trouble with Lapis Cave at the moment, partly because the rhythms starting with measure 2 are so strange. Even slowed down to 25% speed on Audacity, they're still hard to discern.

DonValentino

fingerz

Quote from: Bespinben on October 21, 2011, 05:50:57 AM@Fingerz - Thanks Fingerz! I like that part of the song too ;) On another note, I'm having some trouble with Lapis Cave at the moment, partly because the rhythms starting with measure 2 are so strange. Even slowed down to 25% speed on Audacity, they're still hard to discern.
Yep, I know. I tried having a look at it to see if I could help you and I was like: "No one can figure this out after 8 PM." XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

I had suddenly gained an interest to learn to play Lavender Town on the piano, so I looked up the sheet on the main site. It came to my attention that the quality and accuracy of the sheet was quite lacking, so I decided to make a replacement.

[GB] Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow/Green
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lavender Town" (Replacement)
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Nebbles

;w; <33 Yayyy! I think this one might be a little easier for me to play, since it sounds more full and whatnot (hopefully). :D But I'm gonna learn this one.

Bespinben

Woot! Someone's gonna actually learn one of my arrangements :D :D :D  Thank you Nebbles!

Nebbles

Quote from: Bespinben on October 28, 2011, 02:54:21 PMWoot! Someone's gonna actually learn one of my arrangements :D :D :D  Thank you Nebbles!

PFFF your PMD solo arrangements are on my to-do list too.

Bespinben