News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

That's ok. Just think about what I said for little bit and let it soak in  ;)  

Oh and btw, I'm a little low on things on to do for my To-Do list, so if you got any suggestions, please, feel free to share  :)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Clanker37

Ooops! I accidently posted ! XD I was acctualy meant to ask whether I could try to make a solo out of it. I can already see bars that fit together in a solo, but if what you say is true, then I'd most likely fail, but I'm really eager to try!

Bespinben

You have my full permission to arrange a solo version of any two piano piece I arrange.

Bespinben

It's ok ^_^  You're "pestering" adds to my post count XD

Just kidding. It's really no bother to me at all. I enjoy our conversations.

Bespinben

Alright! I just completed a two-piano arrangement of one of the BEST songs to be found within the Pokémon Black and White soundtrack--- Kanto Champion Battle. You heard me right - it's a remix of the tune you hear when you fight Blue/Gary. It's a shame that you never actually get to hear this song in the game though, but it's in the game's programming, and apparently it's supposed to play when you fight the World Champion on WIFI. Please enjoy this piano arrangement of such a marvelous incarnation of the Kanto Champion Battle theme!

[DS] Pokémon Black/White:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kanto Champion Battle (Two pianos):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]

Clanker37

Very good! The right hand of the seconf piano from 37- 42 is probably the first batch of semi-quaver runs I've seen in VG music that are playable without insane leaping and months of practise. Well done! Your arrangements are slowly getting easier and easier to play!

Bespinben

Thanks Clanker! Yeah, the sixteenth note (semi-quaver) runs in 37-42 are for the most part just chromatic scales, so if you're good at playing those, you'll have no trouble with measures 37-42. However, the irregular tuplet in measure 32 may be problematic, but if it's too hard, then you can just not play it, since it's fairly non-essential. I still wrote it in though since that's what in the OST.

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 06, 2011, 12:06:23 AMWell done! Your arrangements are slowly getting easier and easier to play!

:D Thanks! I must be getting better with practice. I think your consistent feedback on my arrangements Clanker has also helped me become more aware of the abilities of the performer, so thanks!

Bespinben

Hmm...that "Ending Theme" is just a Treasure Town remix from the PMD 2 Special Episode for the anime. However, you suggesting it gave me a grand idea - how about I arrange the PMD 2 credits?

I'll take Kecleon's Shop also (I'll make it a solo too)  ;)  Before I start on that though, are you sure you want me to arrange the PMD 2 version? I also like PMD 1's version, but I just wanted to know which one you like better. They're both really catchy, for sure.

Clanker37

Quote from: Bespinben on August 06, 2011, 12:49:15 AMHmm...that "Ending Theme" is just a Treasure Town remix from the PMD 2 Special Episode for the anime. However, you suggesting it gave me a grand idea - how about I arrange the PMD 2 credits?

I'll take Kecleon's Shop too  ;)  Before I start on that though, are you sure you want me to arrange the PMD 2 version? I also like PMD 1's version, but I just wanted to know which one you like better. They're both really catchy, for sure.

Uh, it also has Wiggytuff's Guild xo

Also Kecleon's Shop - why not do both?

SlowPokemon

I'll take Team Skull if you don't mind, unless you've already started on it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 06, 2011, 06:31:51 AMNOOOOO! NOW WHAT WILL I HAVE TO ARRANGE!?!?!?!?! *Sob

*gives you a random assortment of flowers*

have fun.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.