News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Also don't arrange Apple Woods, I'm close to being finished with it.

Bespinben

I won't, for sure. I was only saying I might to Oritendo at that moment since I didn't realize you were already working on it. Even then, I wasn't entirely wishing to work on that song. So Apple Woods is, and has been, all yours.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Oritendo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 01, 2011, 12:57:01 PMAlso don't arrange Apple Woods, I'm close to being finished with it.
that was fast, or were you working on it before?

SlowPokemon

I started today. It's not hard to arrange, but my grandmother got here in town just now so it could be a couple days.

Oh yeah and I just like this song anyway, I was already planning on arranging it. :P

Bespinben

It's a good song. Makes me feel light and bouncy, like Wigglytuff. That, and for some reason, the beginning makes me think of stirring soup in a pot for some reason  :P

SlowPokemon

Yes, the mechanical feel sounds kind of like stirring soup. It's very steady and insistent, but a bit uneasy, kind of like going through some place and seeing a lot of strange things.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Oritendo on August 01, 2011, 11:20:20 AMlol, thanks!

@Slow: hope you make the arrangement!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
Apple Woods
MUS

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bespinben on July 31, 2011, 09:00:56 PMIf you have a youtube account, maybe I (and the rest of us here at Ninsheetmusic) can see your beautiful playing  :D
As a matter of fact i do have a Youtube acc! Mebbe soon the recording will be up :3
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

@SlowPokemon - Great job on Apple Woods! I left some critique of your arrangement on your thread, if you wish to see it.

@xK-NiGhTx - Sweetness! I can't wait to see this song performed, nor can I wait 'till you share your Youtube username so I can see it and your other works XD

Bespinben

For a 50 second long song, it sure took a lot longer to arrange than I expected. Ignoring that, I'm happy to announce that I have completed my solo arrangement of "Through the Sea of Time" (also known as "Grovyle's Sacrifice") from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. I don't particularly have any thoughtful analysis for the song this time, other than it is just sheer epicness. With that said, please enjoy!

[DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Through the Sea of Time / Grovyle's Sacrifice (SOLO):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]

Clanker37

Wow, you're really fast at arranging! Well compsred to me anyway...

Through the sea of time- WOW! That's very accurate, but once again I'm almost sure it's virtouso from 12 - 20. It gives it a full sound, which is good, but not many people can play it...

Just a side note - Bespinben, you have succeeded in posting more in four weeks (approximate) than I have in the 6 months I've been here XD

Bespinben

Hehehe, I used to think I was really slow at arranging, considering that it took me a whole month to arrange my Sky Tower duet before I started my submissions thread. I must be getting faster with practice.

Speaking of months, it has been exactly 1 month since I started my submissions thread, on the day of July 2nd (today is August 2nd). I haven't quite realized how much I've arranged and posted in that short time frame, but now that you mention it Clanker, it's frankly and surprisingly true. Heck, I've outnumbered the quantity of posts in my submissions thread than Fingerz, whose thread has been up since January. I must have caught the SlowPokemon mass posting fever XD

And about "Through the Sea of Time," I actually first meant to write it as a duet, but then I challenged myself to see if I could fit all the parts in a solo, which I actually did, barely. At least there aren't any absurd leaping octaves in this piece like in Tiny Woods XD

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Just completed a two-piano arrangement of one of my personal favorites from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon R/B RT --- Mt. Blaze! This song carries such an endearing tone of trajedy, hopefulness, and adventure, perfectly representing the situation you and your partner are in as you trudge through the treacherous Mt. Blaze, hoping to lose your persecutors with such a risky maneuver. Please enjoy!

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mt. Blaze (Two pianos):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]