News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Just an idea

Started by Oritendo, July 01, 2011, 03:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

Quote from: Oritendo on July 04, 2011, 11:04:10 AMI was also thinking of putting hand notations on the easy songs, so it would be more easier for beginners.
I would help with that. But I think we should focus on replacing the bad pieces beofre we try to make things easier. It'll be to confusing if we have hand notations replacements and the replacements we do now. We could say that for a sheet to be accepted it must have hand notations for difficult parts so that if we put hand notations, we wouldn't have to start from scratch.

fingerz

I have a hand notation for my Fight Against Byrne near the end. Slide. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Oritendo

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 04, 2011, 10:57:53 PMI would help with that. But I think we should focus on replacing the bad pieces beofre we try to make things easier. It'll be to confusing if we have hand notations replacements and the replacements we do now. We could say that for a sheet to be accepted it must have hand notations for difficult parts so that if we put hand notations, we wouldn't have to start from scratch.
we (or, you, since I don't arrange) should put hand notations on the easy ones to start with.