News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

[GCN] Mario Party 7 - "Pagoda Peak"

Started by MasterProX, June 29, 2011, 04:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Honestly, I would take it, if I wasn't so damn busy.  I've gotten other arrangements to do and it's even difficult to find time to do those.  I've been waiting for HGSS National Park for, geez, 4 months? Just give it time, a lot of us are busy.  Sorry :c
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

spitllama

Yeesh. I'll do it. So much anger :(

I'll start it when I get back home on the 3rd. You will have it before the 15th.

That work?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MasterProX

Quote from: WarioMan98 on December 31, 2011, 08:29:50 AMTwo words: re-lax. Someone will take it sooner or later. Just be patient!

I lol'd because I started this topic in June.

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on December 31, 2011, 08:47:57 AMI've been waiting for HGSS National Park for, geez, 4 months? Just give it time, a lot of us are busy.

Ah, so it's normal to wait this long?  Uh, OK then...

Quote from: spitllama on December 31, 2011, 09:03:52 AMYeesh. I'll do it. So much anger :(

I'll start it when I get back home on the 3rd. You will have it before the 15th.

That work?

Wasn't angry, just kinda frustrated, and thanks.

spitllama

Just keep in mind that most of the arranging happens when the arrangers are interested in the piece. I've requested lots of songs that just haven't caught anyone's eyes. If I kept bumping those past 3 times, it would have been like 13 months by now. Instead I just found different pieces to suggest.

I don't think business even has anything to do with it. It's "do I enjoy this song enough to spend hours arranging it."
Submissions Page

Cobraroll

Not promising anything, but Dahans is plowing through the Mario Party music now. He's busy with military service the next few months, though, and is currently going through Mario Party 3 (having finished 1 and 2, so 7 will be some time away), but I guess he's the one most likely to take your request.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

spitllama

Submissions Page

spitllama

Here you's go:

[ZIP]

Let me know if anything is missing.
Submissions Page

MasterProX