News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

LUIGI'S MANSION 2

Started by ASH501ST, June 22, 2011, 08:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Neither am I. XD I actually don't care much for Zelda. But the game is fun I must say. It will certainly keep you busy :P Cave Story 3D comes out in August.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ASH501ST

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 23, 2011, 11:21:53 AMOoT is the "worst" out of all the 3D Zeldas simply because it's outdated.

What???  really, and your saying I'm not a gamer.  Some of the best video games ever made you can say are out dated, but their not cause they are classic games.  Would you say super mario brothers on the nes is the worst 2D mario game cause its outdated?  That was a really arrogant statement!

Anyway I don't want to get in a fight on the NSM forums so I'm going to drop this.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Dude

I think he means out of the two N64 zelda games, MM was better.

ASH501ST

Well, to me when it comes to video games everyone has there own that they like and there own that they don't.  Just like with movies.  I don't like dramas I like adventure.  And when it comes to Zelda games I started with Ocarina of Time and it has always been my favorite, if not for anything else, for nostalgia. ;)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Olimar12345

I'm actually surprised that they havent remade mm yet. (sept for on the vc....)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 23, 2011, 11:21:53 AMOoT is the "worst" out of all the 3D Zeldas simply because it's outdated.
...you do know that OoT is the most critically acclaimed game of all time, right?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

It's only great because it was different for it's time.

Now it shouldn't matter, as practically everything is 3D.

Tbh, I hate OoT.

KefkaticFanatic

See: today's standards.

Also see: worst in quotes.

me irl
[close]

Winter

So this means Kefka agrees with me that MM is better than OoT?

KefkaticFanatic

I've always said that.  And so has many other people on the forum.  I like Wind Waker and Majora's just as much, and OoT and TP around the same.  Perhaps TP a little more, though the awful lazy textures and giant polygon backgrounds really irks me at times.

me irl
[close]

SWMadness

OOT was the perfect game for it's time, but I think a lot of the praise that gets heaped on it nowadays is more from nostalgia than actual objective comparisons to current games.

I actually played Twilight Princess before OOT, and my personal opinion is that while OOT does a better job with the overall world and sidequests, TP has MUCH better dungeons and swordplay mechanics. OOT felt like more of a polished, concise whole in comparison to its successor, but the technological advances since its release are more apparent in the various puzzles, combat encounters, and design of the dungeon/temple areas of TP.

Just my two rupees on the matter.

(Haven't played MM or WW yet, I should really get around to that one of these days)

KefkaticFanatic

Yep.  I guess part of the reason I consider near as fantastic as some is that I only played through it a few years ago, so when I look at it I don't really have super nostalgia glasses on.

me irl
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: SWMadness on June 30, 2011, 12:25:23 PM(Haven't played MM or WW yet, I should really get around to that one of these days)

Definitely play Wind Waker first. I don't care what anyone else says: besides the Triforce quest, I think it was the best game. (Skyward Sword will be better, though.)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Winter

That is the definition of faith.

SlowPokemon

*foolishness

Sorry you can't say anything will be better based on a premise or even a trailer.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.