News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

LUIGI'S MANSION 2

Started by ASH501ST, June 22, 2011, 08:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASH501ST

Who decided they had to get a Nintendo 3DS when they announced that Luigi's Mansion 2 would be comming out exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS???
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

SlowPokemon

Wow this is so ancient, just saying
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

Luigi's Mansion 2 may be the only reason I get a 3DS. After that I'll probably get Paper Mario, Mario Kart, and whatever Mario platformer.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Luigi's Mansion 2 was a shock, but now that I've seen the trailer/know the premise I'm not so sure it'll be as awesome. :P

Based on trailers alone, the Super Mario game is what I'm looking forward to most.

MaestroUGC

For me, and I'll be honest, its for nostalgia.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ASH501ST

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 22, 2011, 08:34:55 PMWow this is so ancient, just saying

E3 wasn't that long ago.  No one else said it so I decided to.  I'm such a big Luigi's mansion fan, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the screen say Luigi's Mansion 2.  I was more excited over that then anything else announced at E3 and there was some good stuff anounced.  I'm just such a big fan.

Per Audacia Ad Astra...

KefkaticFanatic

It's a maybe.  It's being developed by a random scrub studio so quality is totally dubious.

If you were more excited for this than Skyrim or Mass Effect 3 or Batman Arkham City you aren't very good at being a gamer.

me irl
[close]

dahans

I bought the 3DS yesterday and I am really disappointed that Nintendo hasn't released a decent game yet. When will they release Paper Mario/Mario Kart or LUIGI'S MANSION= :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

^has ocarina of time 3D not come out in your area yet?

ASH501ST

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 22, 2011, 10:20:00 PMIf you were more excited for this than Skyrim or Mass Effect 3 or Batman Arkham City you aren't very good at being a gamer.

I AM a gamer.  I'm not a fan of any of those games you just mentioned.  I'm excited for all the nintendo stuff, I don't care about Sony, and I'm excited for the new halo games.  And starwars kinect
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ASH501ST on June 23, 2011, 09:45:00 AMI AM a gamer
Quote from: ASH501ST on June 23, 2011, 09:45:00 AMstarwars kinect

lol

And Slow, while the 3D remake is good, you really can't count it as it's just a remake.  Plus OoT is the "worst" out of all the 3D Zeldas simply because it's outdated.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

^yeah I agree. I feel so stupid for never having played this before xD I keep telling all this stuff to my brother like, "OMG THIS PUZZLE IS SO AWSM" and he's like "lol ancient"

dahans

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 23, 2011, 08:52:38 AM^has ocarina of time 3D not come out in your area yet?
Of course it did! But I am not really a Zelda fan :/.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!