News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

LUIGI'S MANSION 2

Started by ASH501ST, June 22, 2011, 08:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASH501ST

Who decided they had to get a Nintendo 3DS when they announced that Luigi's Mansion 2 would be comming out exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS???
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

SlowPokemon

Wow this is so ancient, just saying
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

Luigi's Mansion 2 may be the only reason I get a 3DS. After that I'll probably get Paper Mario, Mario Kart, and whatever Mario platformer.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Luigi's Mansion 2 was a shock, but now that I've seen the trailer/know the premise I'm not so sure it'll be as awesome. :P

Based on trailers alone, the Super Mario game is what I'm looking forward to most.

MaestroUGC

For me, and I'll be honest, its for nostalgia.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ASH501ST

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 22, 2011, 08:34:55 PMWow this is so ancient, just saying

E3 wasn't that long ago.  No one else said it so I decided to.  I'm such a big Luigi's mansion fan, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the screen say Luigi's Mansion 2.  I was more excited over that then anything else announced at E3 and there was some good stuff anounced.  I'm just such a big fan.

Per Audacia Ad Astra...

KefkaticFanatic

It's a maybe.  It's being developed by a random scrub studio so quality is totally dubious.

If you were more excited for this than Skyrim or Mass Effect 3 or Batman Arkham City you aren't very good at being a gamer.

me irl
[close]

dahans

I bought the 3DS yesterday and I am really disappointed that Nintendo hasn't released a decent game yet. When will they release Paper Mario/Mario Kart or LUIGI'S MANSION= :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

^has ocarina of time 3D not come out in your area yet?

ASH501ST

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 22, 2011, 10:20:00 PMIf you were more excited for this than Skyrim or Mass Effect 3 or Batman Arkham City you aren't very good at being a gamer.

I AM a gamer.  I'm not a fan of any of those games you just mentioned.  I'm excited for all the nintendo stuff, I don't care about Sony, and I'm excited for the new halo games.  And starwars kinect
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ASH501ST on June 23, 2011, 09:45:00 AMI AM a gamer
Quote from: ASH501ST on June 23, 2011, 09:45:00 AMstarwars kinect

lol

And Slow, while the 3D remake is good, you really can't count it as it's just a remake.  Plus OoT is the "worst" out of all the 3D Zeldas simply because it's outdated.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

^yeah I agree. I feel so stupid for never having played this before xD I keep telling all this stuff to my brother like, "OMG THIS PUZZLE IS SO AWSM" and he's like "lol ancient"

dahans

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 23, 2011, 08:52:38 AM^has ocarina of time 3D not come out in your area yet?
Of course it did! But I am not really a Zelda fan :/.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!