The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS

Started by ASH501ST, June 21, 2011, 11:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: triforced1 on July 23, 2011, 06:26:00 PMOn the Skyward Sword topic, Nintendo just got lazy with the trailer music. It's Zelda's Lullaby orchestrated and played backwards.

Completely ancient much? And that's not lazy. That's actually pretty cool.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

meh. its not as catchy-it just doesnt sound like a zelda song...my vote is for lazy, atleast until i get the game.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

It could just be the trailer music.

Riddle of Doom was never a Zelda song, but used as a trailer song

(However, I kinda think it will be in there) -- maybe they are just over hyping it and it will just be music for some minute part of the game.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bespinben

Just got to the Shadow Temple. Boy, this place creeps me out everytime.

Typed this on my 3DS internet browser 8)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fabbemannen

If I find a somewhat cheap bundle of the 3DS with OoT, I'm buying it without looking trice (yes, trice. 'Cause I probably need to get my cash first)

fingerz

I'm planning to get a 3DS and OoT3D on the weekend because of such low prices. Is that a good idea?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Yep, get the 3DS but I don't know about the game; it's exactly the same as the one for the N64. There are no differences from the N64 version, unlike the Super Mario 64 DS remake. I might wait to get a game until, idk, Star Fox 64 3D comes out September 19. If you're really into Zelda though and have to see it in 3D with enhanced graphics and stuff, go for it. :) I got it cause I'd never played the game before.

Bespinben

I got OoT 3D because I never got to play the Master Quest that was exclusive to the limited edition Zelda collector's edition gamecube game. Sure, it's the same game, but the feel and playthrough is so much cleaner on the 3DS. Just think about when you had to ALWAYS go back and forth switching out items from your inventory on the N64 because you could only hold 2 items out front at a time. With the 3DS touch screen, I have so many more buttons to bind items to, making my playthrough much smoother. I also really enjoy using the motion controls on the 3DS for shooting arrows, using the hookshot, etc.

Clanker37

Quote from: Bespinben on August 18, 2011, 10:17:29 PMI also really enjoy using the motion controls on the 3DS for shooting arrows, using the hookshot, etc.
Ugh. That was the only bit I hated. I would aim properly using the D-pad and when I stopped moving it'd move! Or as I shot it the movement from the pressing of the buttons somehow made me miss  >:(

Bespinben

Well then that's why you don't use the D-pad XD (unless you're laying in bed playing the game, making motion somewhat difficult)

SlowPokemon

Or you could press Start and turn off the motion controls