News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS

Started by ASH501ST, June 21, 2011, 11:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASH501ST

Who's mad that only people who pre ordered The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS, got to get the 25th anniversary OoT soundtrack???
I'm a really big legend of Zelda fan, but I didn't buy it cause I don't have a 3DS cause its more expensive then I can afford.  I think they should have done something else with it.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Olimar12345

I'm a big Zelda fan, so I preordered it. I can send you a copy of the CD via pm when I get it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ASH501ST on June 21, 2011, 11:24:09 AMWho's mad that only people who pre ordered The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS, got to get the 25th anniversary OoT soundtrack???
I'm a really big legend of Zelda fan, but I didn't buy it cause I don't have a 3DS cause its more expensive then I can afford.  I think they should have done something else with it.
Nobody, because people realise it's a pretty standard offer that you have to jump on if you want.
And lol, it's just a soundtrack, it will be instantaneously uploaded in a million different places on arrival.

tl;dr be less butthurt

me irl
[close]

ASH501ST

Quote from: olimar12345 on June 21, 2011, 11:47:41 AMI can send you a copy of the CD via pm when I get it.

Cool, thanks.  I don't they ship em out for a few week though.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Olimar12345

They ship out the week of July 5th. It'll take about a week after that. PM me to remind me if I forget.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: olimar12345 on June 21, 2011, 11:47:41 AMI'm a big Zelda fan, so I preordered it. I can send you a copy of the CD via pm when I get it.
Could you send me another copy too? I can´t buy it until mid-July, and by then, there won´t be any CD!  :'(

Olimar12345

DonValentino

SlowPokemon

Quote from: olimar12345 on June 21, 2011, 11:47:41 AMI'm a big Zelda fan, so I preordered it. I can send you a copy of the CD via pm when I get it.

*clears throat loudly*
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ASH501ST

Quote from: WarioMan98 on June 22, 2011, 04:55:07 AMCould you send me another copy too? I can´t buy it until mid-July, and by then, there won´t be any CD!  :'(

Hay, I actually just went on my Club Nintendo account, and they changed the thing again, now they say that anyone that registers it by yesterday gets one, and everyone else can still register theres and they will keep sending them out wall suplies last.  Of course that probably wont be for very long.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

DonValentino

Quote from: WarioMan98 on June 22, 2011, 04:55:07 AMCould you send me another copy too? I can´t buy it until mid-July, and by then, there won´t be any CD!  :'(

Oops! Never mind! Found it already. Sorry if I bothered you.   :-[

Olimar12345

well u guys know i have the soundtrack from when it came out the 1st time if you want it now-it just wont have the new orchestrated track.

DrP

KefkaticFanatic

The soundtrack is honestly not worth a download.  It's just the same tracks you've been able to get for 13 years plus a meh orchestrated credits.

me irl
[close]