"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Pit0010 on February 05, 2015, 08:50:20 PMok that's really awkward but how you know my first name?? xD I don't recall typing to you. sorry :P

ohh and skip me please!
Isn't your Miiverse name Pit_Hana
wolf you should do pit you haven't done her yet
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 06, 2015, 05:01:03 AMIsn't your Miiverse name Pit_Hana
You know what? It said "say simething nice about the person ABOVE you". So basically, pit is above me, and so does everyone else. Then I get to say something nice to anyone who posted. So in that case: Pit has been kind ever since she first joined NSM.
P.S, that was a long and logic way just to say that I can logically say something nice to pit :P.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 06, 2015, 05:01:03 AMIsn't your Miiverse name Pit_Hana

Yeah it is I guess xD owuish anyways xD
ohhh thank you wolf! XD  ^_^ I always like reading your comments that you post after me XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Nebbles

You always seem to be in such a bright, cheery mood!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Wolf

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Maelstrom

Wolf doesn't care about the difference between your and you're

Wolf

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 07, 2015, 06:01:33 AMWolf doesn't care about the difference between your and you're
I type fast so I really don't give a shit about spellings and grammer and so on.

Sebastian

Quote from: Wolf on February 07, 2015, 06:55:39 AMI type fast so I really don't give a crap about spellings and grammer and so on.
Same here :P
I think I actually said this same thing before.

Wolf is so action packed

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

King Sammer

I like the fact that you're a Nintendo Nocturne.

Spoiler
I love Mario Lego Fan a lot and I'd never stop loving him
[close]
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!