News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

I try to be funny sometimes :)
But I am usually a serious person. Dont take me wrong :)

SlowPokemon

I couldn't find a topic to give compliments besides this one, so I just want to say that zoroark1264 is one of the most pleasant, relatively mature 13-year olds I've ever encountered.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 04, 2014, 10:56:00 AMI couldn't find a topic to give compliments besides this one, so I just want to say that zoroark1264 is one of the most pleasant, relatively mature 13-year olds I've ever encountered.
Very True :)

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 04, 2014, 10:56:00 AMI couldn't find a topic to give compliments besides this one, so I just want to say that zoroark1264 is one of the most pleasant, relatively mature 13-year olds I've ever encountered.
I can actually second that
I had no idea he was that young
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: mariolegofan on May 04, 2014, 11:59:59 AMVery True :)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 04, 2014, 12:00:38 PMI can actually second that
Lol why thank you, my kind sirs.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 04, 2014, 12:00:38 PMI had no idea he was that young
Well I guess that confirms my maturity. *flips hair*

BAADBAF is the NocturneofShadow. I know pretty much absolutely nothing about him or anybody else here but I know you're all nice. xD
Because why else would radioactive chickens try to overthrow the government of peppermint Altoids?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Holy shit I forgot you were actually that young, too. I second (or I guess fourth, at this point) Slow's motion.

braix

Quote from: FierceDeity on May 07, 2014, 08:39:09 AMHoly shit I forgot you were actually that young, too. I second (or I guess fourth, at this point) Slow's motion.
Huehuehue, be jealous of my beautiful youth. :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

You are one of the more tolerable people on this site. :)

(Did I say that right? I hope I did...)

Sebastian

Dude

I like your avatar because Mario Paint. (I think)

Sebastian

Nebbles

You've always got a such a smile on your face, and you've never been mean to anyone here.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Kman96

Waddle Bro has that cheery Christmas-time spirit all year round. It's so swell that he should live here in North Pole, where the spirit of Christmas lives year round!
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Kman has a big heart and even if that's sometimes a problem for him, I hope he keeps it throughout his life.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.