News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Bubbles, you are an awesome arranger, and you like Layton too so that automatically makes you one of the collest people evar too.  :D

SlowPokemon

Waddle's Crawsmas tree avatar is the most clever thing I've seen in a while
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 16, 2012, 06:27:14 PMWaddle's Crawsmas tree avatar is the most clever thing I've seen in a while
Who gets the vote for the most Christmas-related non-Christmas-related avatar? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

BDS makes some pretty awesome sprite edits and I look forward to seeing more!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

BDS, DON'T POST UNLESS YOU'RE PLAYING THE GAME u_u

Kman96

...the super-awesome Slow says...who is also extremely talented at finding soundtracks online, and is one of the most musically-minded people I know! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Kman, you have not fallen prey of the anger inducing game zork, and I like you for that.

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 28, 2012, 02:13:55 AMAt least you don't brake the rules anymore.
FSM, you totally don't make spelling errors when you post.

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

FSM, you are always right and I immeaditly will kill myself for insulting yourself.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

blueflower999

SocialFox has come up with some cool ideas for stories that I'm excited for.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Blueflower is a great guy with interesting opinions on games and a great talent for reviewing. I especially love that he's not afraid to give a bad score to an acclaimed game if he doesn't like it.

FSM-Reapr

Slow is one of the greatest persons on the site; he's insanely funny, he can arrange well and he has a great taste when it comes to anything

Jub3r7

When I first met FSM, I thought he was a bit too prideful or something. But getting to know him better, he has a lot to be proud of!

There is no one above me.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]