"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Clanker, you are a fabulous arranger and story writer! Keep up the good work! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

fingerz, you love to arrange! And you're actually really good at it, so you have both pieces of the puzzle! Success! A great addition to the site, you were.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2011, 03:09:40 PMfingerz, you love to arrange! And you're actually really good at it, so you have both pieces of the puzzle! Success! A great addition to the site, you were.
I'm not leaving. XD

Slow, you are a wonderful person with a lovely personality! Your arrangements are fabulous and I thoroughly enjoy listening to them!
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Fingerz, you're an extremely nice person and I'm very happy you took a request of mine! I'm sure it'll be fantastic once it's finished. I also forget if I told you, but I love your username. XD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

You are an awesome and a lovable username. It kinda makes me think about some candy you can get out of those bins at shops.

fingerz

MassiveMayhem

This thread makes my day. ha.

Fingerz your really nice and super cool to talk to.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DrP

Quote from: fingerz on August 22, 2011, 05:06:12 PMDrP, your username reminds me of Dr Phil. XD
NO! Do NOT connect me to someone who has close linkage to Oprah.

Also, MM, you're pretty awesome. You're fitting well into our forum ecosystem and our awesome forum family is growing immensely with awesomer people like you.

Bespinben

I commend you Dr. P for arranging so many songs for Pokémon Black and White, all being of such high-quality (*points to N's Castle*). I hope I can follow in those same footsteps as I make my arrangements for PMD Red/Blue Rescue Team. And I totally dig your signature too  ;D  (Cyndaquil ftw!)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Clanker37

Bespinben, your arrangements are amazing! You are also really kind and I enjoy making solos out of your arrangements!

Bespinben

I am truly grateful for the words of kindness and support that you're always willing to share with me Clanker. Thank you  :D That's what I admire about you a lot; you're always there for people.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Bespinben, you're a really sweet person and I enjoy your comments on my LP and anything else. C:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Nebbles, you're a wonderful, kind person that likes a very odd but cool Pokemon. :)

blueflower999

Fingerz, you're awesome because I learned about Dragoncave from the eggs on your signature.
Bulbear! Blueflower999