News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Dudeman is a pretty cool dude, he seems like the type of person I'd totally hang out with. I haven't yet gotten to know him too well but I hope that shall come in time.
And after nearly two months, Dudeman's facial hair is still number 1 in my book.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Braixen is like number four in my book, after my two favorite composers and Professor Layton
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Slow is one of the best members here. Easily S tier.

InsigTurtle

I adore your sense of humour. Plus, you seem to have an infinite supply of images that you always post at just the right time. Wizardry.

Nebbles

We haven't talked too much one on one, but when we do, I really enjoy talking with you.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

Aw, snap! It's Nebbles! You're the definition of awesome, and the KEY Unofficial Project added to that! Thanks for setting that up! :D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

E. Gadd Industries is someone who will want to make you say, "E Gadd!" with his puns ::)
In all seriousness though, you're a fun and chill guy to be around who puts out good arrangements. Keep at it mate!
what is shitpost

BrainyLucario

Pianist is by far, one of the micest members on NSM. He's always there to welcome new members. His piano skills are also quite impressive!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Nebbles

Your passion for Undertale makes me really happy! It's nice to see someone so enthused by the game.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Nebsta is crazy and I love that.
Crazy in a good way.
A really good way.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Magic Mole

You seem like a really chill, level-headed who would be fun to hang out with. I bet you'd look great in a fedora

BrainyLucario

you're an awesome arranger and a great forum friend!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Hero of Trains

You are not only great at music, but also art. You are also really nice and helpful, while not appearing forced. Also just a cool dude.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back