"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Sammer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING...................................................................................................

IMALONEWOLF!

IMADORK!

IMAHATER!
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

braix

I agree with maelstrom.

I'm pretty sure Slow and I aren't that ugly :c
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pit0010

we were all but soon he will get used to this special forum xDD

And mariolegofan! Your arrangements are always soooo well polished and accurate! Plus you are awesome :P
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

braix

Dudeman

All-around cool dude with a sense of humor. A good sense of humor.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Dudeman is a wonderful person with a great taste in games that I enjoy talking to. ^_^
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Slow never got compliments, so I'm here
Whenever I talk to him my mood improves by 500%
And I hope his crush thing works out because there's not many other people I'd wish happiness for~
although there's one part of me hoping it wouldn't

ninja'd :U
Blue is sassy and hilarious and I love it >:]
Quote from: blueflower999 on November 26, 2014, 12:47:48 PMking sammer more like king spammer
^that post mmd

Sebastian

Sebastian

Whoops didn't see waddles post....

Waddle is very funny :)

Yugi

MaestroUGC

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 29, 2014, 12:42:44 PMWhoops didn't see waddles post....

Waddle is very funny :)
MLF does exist, that much is true.

Quote from: Yugi on November 29, 2014, 02:20:44 PMno, you're not me

(skip me)
Yugi also exists, although only tangentially through other people. That's cool.

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.