"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Pit is incredibly sweet and adorable and her videos are always a joy in my inbox <3

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Kman96

Zoroark is in the illuminati and I don't know if I can deal with it.
Party Hard!
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

blueflower999

Zoroark has the greatest taste in Pokemon everrrr. And he's awesome because he also doesn't like reading long posts.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pit0010

you always have the most creative and unique profile pics and signatures! :D
And yah supah nice and open! ^^
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Kman96

Speaking of signatures...holy shit, Pit, I'm in love with yours <3 such a good scene.
Party Hard!
[close]

Wolf

Ya have funny sigs everytime. Oh and BTW, how do I put signatures? Whoever answers that gets my "Nice person medal".
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

I believe it's the same as inserting an image into your post, just in your profile settings.
unmotivated

braix

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.