News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

orly?

FSM is a rather funny person, the majority of the time he is funny, although sometimes he can be sexist.

Although I AM THE LADIES MAN.

Toby

Yugi is a kinda strange, but his strangeness is what just makes you burst out laughing at his jokes :P. Yugi's cool and he has an afro omg.

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

You're obviously into receiving compliments, as you keep posting here
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

SlowPokemon.

I love you. You're smart, and yer eyes be purty, and i think yer musical ability to compose and critique is so fantabulous i can't stand it anymore. Be myne.

EDIT: /ThrowingMyselfAtYou
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 02, 2013, 03:03:43 AMyou're kinda cool
This made me lol

Kman is super cool, I like his taste of everything. You should play more TWG mister!!!

Yugi

Waddle has a very interesting sense of humor, which is what I like about him.

That and he has ludicolo in his sig.

FSM-Reapr

Yugi is generous, young man. Although I still don't get his Final Fantasy jokes or references, I bet they'd be awsm.
I admit that I didn't like you first, but nowadays I think you as a very chill person.
Also you're a young talent in TWG, one of the best NSMers so high five

Toby

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

Nebbles

Bubbles is a kind person and fantastic artist :3
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

ugh, I wanted to do Berbbles...oh well :(

Nebbles is very talented at painting, and cosplaying, and lets-playing, and also Nebbles-s-ing. She's so good at lots of other things that I'm probably no good at. Oh, and she's pretty! :3
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on March 13, 2013, 04:09:02 PMNebbles-s-ing
I was about to say how I read that as "nebb-blessing" (Nebbles is the new pope :3) but then you changed it :(

Kman is Kman that should be enough but im continuing. He is extremely talented at eating food while naked, and I dont think many other people can claim to that trait

EDIT: wait did you change it or am i crazy

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 13, 2013, 04:11:39 PMHe is extremely talented at eating food while naked, and I dont think many other people can claim to that trait
xDDD Woo hoo!

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 13, 2013, 04:11:39 PMI was about to say how I read that as "nebb-blessing" (Nebbles is the new pope :3) but then you changed it :(
sowwy, I wanted to make it pronounceable. but I think I made it worse.

Bubbles is long, dark and attractive. She has tall reddish hair and prefers long walks on the beach and/or trips up to Alaska to meet strangers on a once and a lifetime vacation. Her drawing addiction has taken her life by storm and propelled her into partnership with one of the *AHEM* collest writers on this forum for a sekwit project, and she has such a big heart that she falls in love and proposes to people without letting them kno first.

But it's ok, because it's BUBBLES! :DDDDDD
Party Hard!
[close]