News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Sheikah has posted some hysterical pictures and awesome videos on the site, and also is amazing at TWG.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BonusPwnage

Blueflower, you seem to be like the "Voice of Reason." I often see you jump in with reasoning, helping out others, and I think that's really cool about you!  :D

Kman96

BonusPwnage, I really like how almost philosophical each of your posts are. It's a relaxing feeling to know that someone is actually listening to you and thinking about what you say.
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Kman96, you're 100% enough of an individual to be easily distinguished from K-Night, despite some JERK getting you two mixed up. I mean, seriously, WHAT A JERK. Keep being awesome, my friend.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

SFK, you are one of the most hilarious people on NSM. I always enjoy reading your satirical posts, and I also like how culturally-round I see you as. (if you're not, that's ok, too :P )
Sorry I called you Kefka that one time, it was an accident...
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

K-NiGhT is my PMD buddy and I always love talking to you! You're very sweet and funny and always comment on my LPs which is nice
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Toby

Nebbles is someone on this forum that I don't really know too well unfortunetly, but from what I see she's really nice, kind and has a good sense of humour.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Kman96 on December 29, 2012, 09:50:26 PMBonusPwnage, I really like how almost philosophical each of your posts are. It's a relaxing feeling to know that someone is actually listening to you and thinking about what you say.
Why thank you, good sir.  :D

The Boy Who Cried Wolf, I don't know you too well, but from what I can see, you're an awesome person. Despite faking wolf attacks and causing the death of all of your livestock (you have to admit, that was kind of bad) you have a great sense of humor and that puts you in my "good people" book.  :)

Kman96

Quote from: BonusPwnage on December 30, 2012, 06:44:08 PMWhy thank you, good sir.  :D

The Boy Who Cried Wolf, I don't know you too well, but from what I can see, you're an awesome person. Despite faking wolf attacks and causing the death of all of your livestock (you have to admit, that was kind of bad) you have a great sense of humor and that puts you in my "good people" book.  :)
I like how BonusPwnage has books that he can put people in. While his methods may be a chance unorthodox, at least he has a way of organizing tw people he does and doesn't like xD kinda jealous I don't have the ability to place people in books...or are they like people-sized books that you just cram them into?
Party Hard!
[close]

BonusPwnage

I like how Kman96 is a super nice person, and one of the people on the forums that I enjoy talking to. He was one of the first people I met as a new member, and (usually) says the right things. Oh, and to answer your question, they're not people-sized books, but if those actually exited I would SO TOTALLY USE THEM...*smirks with an evil grin while silently chuckling to self*

Saria

BonusPwnage, yer so nice. You almost never talk about yourself and is always being happy for someone else. It's like you say "Good job!" or "That's sounds great! :) " to another person's happiness. We rarely have people here that do that. I haven't known you for a long time, but you seem like a nice guy and you are special. ANYBODY WHO GETS A REAL COMPLIMENT FROM ME IS SPECIAL.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BonusPwnage

Saria is awesome. I mean, seriously, no explanation needed, Saria is awesome. It shows. Also, thanks; specialty is my specialty, I guess.

Toby

I don't know BonusPwnage that well but my impression of him is that he is a nice, funny guy who's always helping people out!

blueflower999

Boy has had some great performances in past TWGs, and has also recently made a very creative, yet simple game that I look forward to playing!  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999