"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Triforced, you're a really awesome person who always likes reading my stories and that makes me happy.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Nebbles, you're just plain awesome (and I'm not just saying that). You are just fun to be around, fun to have a conversation with, etc...

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Saria on August 18, 2011, 04:03:00 PMMassiveMayhem, you seem very nice. I thought you were going to be those young trolls or something. I would like to get to know you better someday.
Oshi thought he was a girl. D: Sowie MassiveMayhem. :3

That means a lot to me! Yeah it would be nice to get to know you better.
btw I don't troll. :P
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

fabbemannen

I havn't got to know you so much, but what I've seen of you is just positive things. Hope I get to know you better later on
Quote from: Saria on August 18, 2011, 02:42:26 PMFabbemannen, you are epic compared to Sipan and Talesexlife.
Wait, was that something good!? :o

EDIT: You didn't say anything massive, so I just think drp is a really nice guy -.-

DrP

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on August 19, 2011, 02:20:49 PMThat means a lot to me! Yeah it would be nice to get to know you better.
btw I don't troll. :P
Rude.

Quote from: fabbemannen on August 19, 2011, 03:19:27 PMI havn't got to know you so much, but what I've seen of you is just positive things. Hope I get to know you better later onWait, was that something good!? :o

EDIT: You didn't say anything massive, so I just think drp is a really nice guy -.-
Thanks.

You're just down to earth and level headed. It's nice to have balance in lots of situations. You are really a great asset to this forum!

Saria

Drp, you always have a good word for everyone and that makes everybody very happy. ^^

Quote from: fabbemannen on August 19, 2011, 03:19:27 PMWait, was that something good!? :o
Yeah lol.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 18, 2011, 04:41:03 PMAlso, I really not that effeminate, sensitive, yes, effeminate, no (there's a lot to explain about this -- just not here)

You are sensitive, but I think you are also a bit effeminate with your love of organization and stuff ^_^' I didn't mean to offend you, sorry!

Quote from: Saria on August 19, 2011, 05:05:47 PMDrp, you always have a good word for everyone and that makes everybody very happy. ^^
Yeah lol.

Saria you're adorable and really cool, and you have an awesome Hammy! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2011, 05:13:07 PMYou are sensitive, but I think you are also a bit effeminate with your love of organization and stuff ^_^' I didn't mean to offend you, sorry!

Saria you're adorable and really cool, and you have an awesome Hammy! :D

Nah. That's just anal! (I would love to see you tell that to my basketball player friend who's just as organized as I am... hahaha. [don't worry, he's like Marshall from HIMYM {ask SFK}])

Slow, you're just all over the place (in a good way) -- you just love to keep a conversation going and love to keep everything organized semi-neatly (or in anal amazing list formats! You'd make a great accountant English Teacher).

SlowPokemon

Derp, er, DrP, you're a certified Grapefruit doctor! Even though that's not your name anymore...

DrP

^Don't even go there.

Also, you're grammer, no to shabbie... hahaha. You have mastered the English grammar (now don't do using SAT words as coloquial diction like a certain someone)

dahans

DrP:

You have always supported me and that's why I like you :D! You are a very important arranger of NSM and I really don't know why you have posted twice as much as me. :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Well a lot of it is csb...

Anyway dahans, you're very proud and confident! ^^

spitllama

Clanker thank you for your contributions to the site, both socially and musically! You're all around a fun guy and have some great arrangements.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Spitllama, I just love your username to death and you're a great person to talk to. :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel