"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Although I've never played any of the PMD games, I think you're a great arranger when it comes to those games.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Winter

Quote from: Bespinben on August 05, 2011, 10:01:22 AMI also enjoy the fact that you appreciate PMD music as much as I do, along with fingerz, Nebbles, Clanker, and most importantly, Winter.

Dudeman, I'm so glad you are doing Oracle arrangements! Those are my favorite Zelda games, awesome music :)

Bespinben

How dare you modify my quote  >:(

I admire how you always give the new arrangers immediate feedback Winterkidd. You were the very first person to reply to my arrangements thread, and later I noticed that that held true for many other threads likewise. Thank you, Winterkidd.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

WHY DO YOU ADD AN EXTRA D

oh yeah, sorry, you really love to arrange! I love that you have that passion!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Slow, your insanity and humour make me laugh. But you also know the appropriate time to be serious, which is important. Also you are really positive which I like.

Quote from: dahans on August 01, 2011, 01:58:14 AMClanker37, I have read your last 100 posts for this xD and I must say that you are a really nice and friendly :).
Dahans I feel very sorry for you because you had to go through 100 posts of random crap which probably didn't make a lick of sense

Dudeman

Clanker, you have a great sense of humor (not to mention your great arrangements).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Saria

Dudeman, I thought you were like 17 or something, but according to your profile, you're 13! :o You're pretty damn mature.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Nebbles

We haven't talked much (wow I say that a lot halp) but you seem like a pretty awesome person :D Can't wait to get to know you better.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

You made me question Misdreavus's cuteness!!! D:
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

You are an awesome person Slow :). You never argue with anyone (at least I haven't noticed it yet xD) and you make me laugh with your sense of humor^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

...Ha, the challenge is to compliment you using only a few and appropriate terms xD

Dahans, you're smart, funny, thoughtful, kind, and a really talented composer and arranger. I'm honored to have met you  :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Ruto, you're predictable and I enjoy calling you Rutoify. >:D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

dahans

Dear Saria, you are a funny and cheerful person. :D Also, you are very mature for your age!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nebbles

I love your icon a ton, and you've make plenty of great arrangements!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel