News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XVII: Duos

Started by master_gamer38, June 10, 2011, 03:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

1. winterkid09
2. drpamplemousse
3. gzgregory
4. SlowPokemon
5. MaestroUGC
6. askalice23
7. SuperFireKirby
8. Dude
9. shadowkirby_64
10. Jub3r7
11. universe-X
12. fingerz
13. Mashi
14. Super Zombie

Just for the sake of a list. 1 definite wolf out of the way o.o

Dude

shadowkirby_64 is Slow's partner.

I forgot to mention that, but it's best to get one out of the two so they can't wolf anymore, right?

SuperFireKirby

still another duo tho. and if one member is left from each duo, they form a duo, I think. And if there's only one wolf left, they just act as a regular wolf

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

If there's only one wolf left, it continues into regular lynching, actually.

Still, if shadowkirby is the second wolf, we should lynch him next phase, no?

SuperFireKirby

really? oh. anyway, yeah we should probably just get him out of the way

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

good idea. once 1 duo remains, then we can start process of elimination of who's who and boom! Ve kill die Volves.

master_gamer38

It is now Day 3. Dude has died. Day 3 ends on Monday, June 20th, at 11:00 PM CDT.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

askalice23

shadowkirby_64 he was slows partner and slow was red

Mashi

shadowkirby64

And Dude, nooooooooo. :(

universe-X

Dude

DrP

SuperFireKirby

MaestroUGC

shadowkirby

Also, U-X and Super Zombie are partners.

Based on my conversations with U-X, and his behavior paterns, I have reason to suspect they are human.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Greg

Yeah,shadowkirby.

Also, Maestro, how do you know this?