News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XVII: Duos

Started by master_gamer38, June 10, 2011, 03:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Hey, I was thinking, if Gzg and mashi are wolves, and we lynch one of them, will it stop the other from wolfing people?

If so then I'll vote for Gzg.

universe-X

The other person in the duo will not be able to wolf. Powers in this game are per duo.

But then, there's another duo that is able to wolf too.

Mashi

Hey guys, Dude told me that he wants to get rid of gzgregory because he wants to try to get rid of our wolfing power if we're Wolves.  I think that's dumb (Though, that's hypocritical of me to say considering how rude I was in voting for Universe-X) However, it's mostly my fault that suspicion fell on us.  So even though it's a bit painful for me to say this, since now I'll know I've been lynched two times as a Human, but I would rather that I be lynched instead of him.  I don't want my Human Partner to suffer due to my imprudence, so if you're going to lynch gzgregory or me, I would rather you lynch me instead.

universe-X

OOOORRRR

we could look for a wolf to lynch >_>

universe-X

you know, assuming you 2 are human and everything and this isn't all a stunt :P

EFitTrainr

I'm going to vote fingerz, because he really hasn't done anything at all in this game.
I like food.

fingerz

I suppose that's what you get for having a long weekend. :P
Well, 'cause you voted for me, I vote for you shadowkirby_64!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

universe-X

Quote from: fingerz on June 14, 2011, 03:23:45 PMI suppose that's what you get for having a long weekend. :P
Well, 'cause you voted for me, I vote for you shadowkirby_64!
...that isn't a very good argument.

fingerz

I know. I just felt like it.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Well...since I don't have sufficient evidence that gregory is a wolf, and I don't quite think universe is either, I'm going to vote Fingerz since that last bit looked like it was looking for an excuse to find evidence against someone else.

I do think that Shadowkirby's vote on Fingers was really random though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

I can't edit my post, but my phone always autocorrects Fingerz to Fingers so don't freak out about the z again, Fingerz.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

You can turn autocorrect off... because I fucking hate Android's autocorrect.

My vote will stand for now, cause I've been at work since 7:30 and got home like 15 minutes ago. Looooong day of filing applications and making copies :D

Wednesday should be fine, it seems to be the consensus.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 14, 2011, 04:14:16 PMWell...since I don't have sufficient evidence that gregory is a wolf, and I don't quite think universe is either, I'm going to vote Fingerz since that last bit looked like it was looking for an excuse to find evidence against someone else.
*Slaps self in face* Someone's got it wrong.

Dude

Slowpokemon

You seem overly-helpful, but whatever.

Winter

shadowkirby_64

He reminds me of how I played my first game. I was a wolf that time.